REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 1345678
Lol, dude really?
You already have a lot of money from your lies and laziness from patreon
So, what is the importance of you putting gOaLs there?
He's basically continuing his hustle on Subscribstar now as if he's a new dev in the hopes that people don't know about him, funny how there's no word of a mention on Patreon.

So Milfy Kingdom was his next project and now on hold...now Milfy Mafia is his next project?

How about we finish Milfy City before you start getting cute with us. I am sure he knows once Milfy City is complete, people will leave him.

Reactions: Jude6

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
I'm here, just very quiet and trying to avoid issues with people. I've gone more into lurker mode since my last post cleanse in two threads.
ppl are just bashing each other over how much of a diq ICSTOR is and some justify him. I just want this game to be finished so i can sleep in peace lol. but we all know that ain't happening anytime soon...

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
ppl are just bashing each other over how much of a diq ICSTOR is and some justify him. I just want this game to be finished so i can sleep in peace lol. but we all know that ain't happening anytime soon...
We will have a Jewish Pope, and I will have gotten my act together, before that happens. So see you about 3 days after Never to play the finished game.

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I came here after seeing a notification and I looked at the update date.

Did ICSTOR really just update the game?

What is this dude?

Straight outta nowhere and boom!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I think it's safest for me in the shadows. I won't get into issues with people that just piss me off. Already got into one today in the Harem Hotel thread because some douche responded with an attitude, but sometimes I can't help it. I'm being quiet for the most part and just waiting for a few games to hit their respective updates. There should be at least 3 dropping in the next few weeks so I'm looking forward to that.
Yes I understand. I know that it is not worth entering into meaningless arguments. I admit that in the present situation this is the only reasonable tactic. Let's wait for updates. But the feeling of discomfort remains.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes