Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
I have the new version that is available here. According to the game, I have seen all the scenes with Sara up to then. The mod tool tells me something else afterwards. I continued to play until I saw that I am still missing points (Sara and Linda). But I've come to a point where I have to decide on a route. Have I overlooked something or is it a bug and I'm missing important things from the story?

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
I have the new version that is available here. According to the game, I have seen all the scenes with Sara up to then. The mod tool tells me something else afterwards. I continued to play until I saw that I am still missing points (Sara and Linda). But I've come to a point where I have to decide on a route. Have I overlooked something or is it a bug and I'm missing important things from the story?
To pick a route you have to get relation up to 5 and you can only get Sara up to 3 and Linda up to 4 in the latest version. Caroline is the only one you get a route for the now and you can only pick pregnant route I'd imagine until Linda and Sara meet the requirements for the harem route. Just have to wait for future updates as they are a work in progress still

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Hi All,

Celia Part 18 wont trigger! I am supposed to meet her in the teachers office, she is never there!

Any thoughts?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes