SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Let me see here, a few people commenting on this thread are "mad" because Icstor has both patreon and subscribestar? I know a number of people that have those, as well. When you aren't generating money from ad revenue, either actively or passively, then you have to turn to other sources. And most use either Patreon, Subscribestar, or both. And the people who are selling their games on Steam, etc.? They aren't making money hand over fist there, either. Steam takes a cut of every sale. That is true of Epic, GoG, etc. Relying on just ad revenue alone for making a game is no way to live. Patreon, etc., is okay. But you can't tell me that you can go from a start up game to finish game in the time that some people post updates to their games here. And who knows if Icstor will pull their game from here with all this negativity. While the game may go to say Abandoned from time to time, due to real life, writer's block, etc., at least we have a game to play for a while. So, before you go and hate on a person who is trying their best to live, why don't you just be patient, and let the person work. And if you want to talk about a scammer of a game maker, why don't you talk about DarthSmut and Death Star Trainer. That guy is a piece of work.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Don't worry, Milfy Mafia will turn into another named game by the end of 2021 when he gathers enough money and decides that he needs another really expensive thing to make it happen.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I wonder if the subribestar isn't a scam. Not an Icstor scam mind you but a "this isn't actually Icstor" scam. It currently sits at a single subscriber because Icstor hasn't announced a new subscribestar page on discord or mentioned his shift to (another) new game anywhere.
There is also zero mention of the game he is supposedly working on at the moment, nor is their any mention you'd be able to download Milfy City if you subscribe.
You'd think a dev would do/include these things but I wouldn't be too shocked if Icstor just didn't and it is him afterall.

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Haven't been here for a while so a quick question: Are the new "animated" scenes animated as bad as they were in the last update?

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
I demand the mods to put the 'abandoned' tag again. You all know that fetus ICSTOR won't release an update anytime soon, maybe ever.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
She's my second favorite after Linda, and it really pisses me off that many of the animations from the penultimate patch were extremely poor and short compared to the quality I was used to before.

The game developer really has talent and taste, but unfortunately he seems to have lost the drive completely. What a shame...
Bruh what do you expect when that scammer wanked this update out in a week. He's been on a 2 year larp, he doesn't know how to do good work anymore

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Hello guys, I have seen in the walkthrough of the game that a certain Lucy appears, but I don't know who she is, can you tell me where to find her ?????

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 1345678
Lol, dude really?
You already have a lot of money from your lies and laziness from patreon
So, what is the importance of you putting gOaLs there?
He's basically continuing his hustle on Subscribstar now as if he's a new dev in the hopes that people don't know about him, funny how there's no word of a mention on Patreon.

So Milfy Kingdom was his next project and now on hold...now Milfy Mafia is his next project?

How about we finish Milfy City before you start getting cute with us. I am sure he knows once Milfy City is complete, people will leave him.

Reactions: Jude6
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes