Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This WAS a game that turned into a theft scheme by a lazy ass developer.
Everything this did and his previous pos work did was done better by Sisterly Lust, and guess what? That game is finished and I am fucking my mom, sisters, neighbors, and now islander wives in a South American Paradise!!!!
This guy makes a creepy looking clone of himself with a horse cock, creeps and sleep sex, then coasts sucking down folk's money for basically 3 years without a substantial update. The update that was done was a joke. And it was only done because without it, his free advertising (this forum) would be labeled abandoned. He is a piece of sh!t liar and fraudster and should be jailed and forced to pay for his crimes.
Peace-you know, except for ICSTOR, since I know that weaselly sob is a mod on here.....

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
The Dev has completely plan to start a new game in 2022 name Milfy Mafia. I see the title in ICSTOR on Subscribestar.
Is that true? Im just curious.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
This WAS a game that turned into a theft scheme by a lazy ass developer.
Everything this did and his previous pos work did was done better by Sisterly Lust, and guess what? That game is finished and I am fucking my mom, sisters, neighbors, and now islander wives in a South American Paradise!!!!
This guy makes a creepy looking clone of himself with a horse cock, creeps and sleep sex, then coasts sucking down folk's money for basically 3 years without a substantial update. The update that was done was a joke. And it was only done because without it, his free advertising (this forum) would be labeled abandoned. He is a piece of sh!t liar and fraudster and should be jailed and forced to pay for his crimes.
Peace-you know, except for ICSTOR, since I know that weaselly sob is a mod on here.....
You know I have been thinking about this game. I realized the MC didn't need to do the creeping and sleep sex!! The only creeping really needed was with the Neighbors just to figure out what the heck was going on over there! But the rest NO!!!! Linda is chasing MC herself. So no creeping needed. Yes MC needs to know about the book she is reading and about her calling out MC's name while having sex with Bob. So MC goes to Linda's room to ask her a question she isn't there but he notices the book and looks at it (no creeping/spying). Late one night MC realizes he forgot to tell Bob and Linda something important. So he goes to their room to tell them. He can hear them having sex and hears Linda yelling "MC's name" and Bob asking her about it ect ect.

Sara already has a crush on MC so no reason for the creepy sleep sex crap!

Caroline MC is taking pictures of her in very sexy outfits. There isn't a teenager(MALE PERIOD) alive that wouldn't get excited after seeing Caroline in those sexy outfits!!! MC is taking pictures and gets hard and his cock comes out of the top of he pants. Seems there is a scene in the game just like that! See again no creepy sleep sex crap needed!

Celia- There seems to be a lot of people upset about the Blackmail crap. I always thought that a teenage kid (18-19) asking out a MARRIED teacher was a pretty stupid story line to begin with! So instead Celia is teaching a class MC is in. He writes in his notebook how much is loves her, wants to marry her ect ect.......someone in the class sees it and tells everyone in the class!!! Everyone laughs including Celia. That is how MC ends up having to see Judy. Now Celia isn't a good person after all she is selling grades ( have to keep that due to neighbors story line). But she isn't a total bitch cause later she does start feeling guilty for laughing at MC. There is also the fact she isn't very happy with her marriage. Why isn't she happy her husband is a push over and she wants to be dominated (Linda seems to want that in a small way as well). After Celia begins talking to MC and saying she is sorry for laughing at him. Judy (might also open up more story line for Judy) gives MC some insight to what Celia really wants.

Liza and Yazmin is an easy one. Yazmin what Liza to join her in a 3 some with a male. But she knows it would have to be a male Liza loves and trust. Only option is MC!!!! Yazmin seduces MC and helps him sneak in. Coming in invited through the front door is much better then climbing up to the second floor window.

Harem - Linda doesn't mind sharing MC but she is scared of losing him for good. She is afraid he will fall in love with some young girl that won't share him. That is why she is pushing to get him first. Then she can guide him ( such as lifting Sara's skirt for MC to see and hinting that he should date Caroline and Sara) in finding others to join their family harem.

Those are just some of my ideas on how to make it more realistic and not as creepy.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes