fin133

Mar 18, 2019
this thread: hahahahaha *broken english* hahahaah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:hahahaha FOR THOUSANDS OF PAGES
I know eh. This whole thread is full people complaining about the lack of updates then pretend to act like they are so concerned how icstor is screwing over his Patreon supporters when all they really care about is they need new jack off material

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Someone complained that MC's blackmailing her for sex = rape
Well, blackmailing her for sex ain't necessarily rape per se, but after making her orgasm against her will after DRUGGING her drink and by putting the battery dildo in her, MC literally push her on the table and actually do rape her. So yes, there IS blackmail AND rape on the Celia arc, as drugging someone and having sex against her will IS the definition of rape. It was honestly my least enjoyable arc in the game.

risenphoenix

Sep 2, 2020
Well, blackmailing her for sex ain't necessarily rape per se, but after making her orgasm against her will after DRUGGING her drink and by putting the battery dildo in her, MC literally push her on the table and actually do rape her. So yes, there IS blackmail AND rape on the Celia arc, as drugging someone and having sex against her will IS the definition of rape. It was honestly my least enjoyable arc in the game.
Honesty it wasn't that bad of an arc. Although it is 'rape', in the BDSM world, which she's obviously into, its just part of the roleplay. By role play I mean, "no please I don't want it" but in reality, she's just pretending. I felt this is the scenario for her arc. obviously she wasn't into it at first. but she came to like the role play of it.

But as for the actual drugging and rape. literally very other game where you get your friend/mom/sister drunk and touch her breasts. That is rape as well. so yea, don't call rape on one game just because it goes to the extreme and yet let others go unnoticed.

Reactions: fillup1209

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Thats it? LOL now i know for sure thats a bullshit excuse for him to start over to continue to milk money from people lmao
well that and others complaining Sara was too young. Let's be honest she does look and act more like 14 in the game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes