Feb 5, 2020
man, it WAS one of top 5 games here, even top 3.... 2-3 years ago. Right now as much as CGI is still very good (but now many creators are on that level) the rest - story, game-play, interaction with community and frequency of updates are well below the top. Now he is not even in top 20. And taking into consideration all his lies and milking - well it really doesn't matter because majority of people will not believe him or support ever again, even if he create another bombastic Milfy thing.
One thing you're wrong about is how fickle people are. If he churns out another bombastic game with HOT characters the same people will be queueing to give him money just so they can nut. Do not underestimate the power of the NUT compulsion. :p

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Well considering in most places it is ILLEGAL I would have to say yes it is a bad thing! I get it that say before 1930's a 14 year old girl being married to a 50 year old man was sort of common place. But we have to live in the here and now.

Personally I think society has everything all screwed up. 18(legal age) - 22 year old girls should be marrying 40 to 50 + old men. 18 - 25 year old "BOYS" should be dating 50+ females. I know your saying "WHAT THE HELL". 18-25(give or take) is the sexual prime for guys. 50+ is the sexual prime for females and the majority can't get pregnant. So they can FUCK like rabbits and nothing happens! 40-50+ men are more stable and better for family life. So what we end up with is a cycle. Mature women teaching young boys that then grow up to be Mature men and teach the young girls......
dude chill its just a game and ppl can enjoy ANY kind of fetish in games... now go do some nice dramatic fap and cool off some steam

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Well considering in most places it is ILLEGAL I would have to say yes it is a bad thing! I get it that say before 1930's a 14 year old girl being married to a 50 year old man was sort of common place. But we have to live in the here and now.

Personally I think society has everything all screwed up. 18(legal age) - 22 year old girls should be marrying 40 to 50 + old men. 18 - 25 year old "BOYS" should be dating 50+ females. I know your saying "WHAT THE HELL". 18-25(give or take) is the sexual prime for guys. 50+ is the sexual prime for females and the majority can't get pregnant. So they can FUCK like rabbits and nothing happens! 40-50+ men are more stable and better for family life. So what we end up with is a cycle. Mature women teaching young boys that then grow up to be Mature men and teach the young girls......
U r have different kind of fatish knowledge.

Why that happened in 1800 -1900 because people die in war, non-availability of modern medicine, religion (specialy losing kingdom get fuck by warrior then they marry that how muslim religion expand in Europe, Africa, Asia)
Now all of sudden modern madicine, WW2 change everything. (That how population in india, china exploded)
(Eg 1950 india have around 350 million now 1.36 billion)

Last edited:

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I can't use Unren.bat, is it easier to extract rpa images from games with Rpa Extractor? How do I use it?

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
U r have different kind of fatish knowledge.

Why that happened in 1800 -1900 because people die in war, non-availability of modern medicine, religion (specialy losing kingdom get fuck by warrior then they marry that how muslim religion expand in Europe, Africa, Asia)
Now all of sudden modern madicine, WW2 change everything. (That how population in india, chana exploded)
(Eg 1950 india have aroud 350 million now 1.36 billion)
You know what? It's still legal to marry a 14 yr old girl in most states NOW. LMAO.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
You know what? It's still legal to marry a 14 yr old girl in most states NOW. LMAO.
States? U r talking about USA. (Don't think USA have that system)
See 38% world population live in india or china. Legal age of marriage for women in india is 18 and man is 21. China women 20 and men 22.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
so you really want to discuss political things on a forum about adult games huh...
Don't warry this game is dead. Long time ago. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Same thing happening on his discord server people talk about random stuff.
Petreon Role people bully free user.
He have few emoji to bully non subscriber. (Eg. Ok white name emoji)
If someone ask query, help about game no one actually remember that event so no one help you. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Well, its been 80 days since the last release,
is the abandoned tag applied for 90 or 180 days of inactivity between updates?

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
This game gets needless extra care than others. The last time this game get tag Abandoned is when he/she don't post for 1.5 years. The last update size doesn't justify the 1.5 years. How much he earned from this project and his experience of making the game, the equipment he might have. He can produce that size of update in less than 1 month.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
The abandoned tag is applied for 730 days, 24 months, two years, or however you want to put it, of inactivity between the actual game updates. So he could basically prolong the next game update until 15th of July 2023 without getting the abandoned tag, if he just communicated at least once in every three months. Which then brings us to the other criteria: the abandoned tag is applied for over 90 days of inactivity between communication about the game development. ICSTOR last time communicated at Patreon in 23rd of August, which marks 41 days ago today. So he still has 49 days to communicate something and this way reset the timer for that once again. If he fails to do that, then 23rd of November would be the next possible opportunity for the abandoned tag to be applied. However, the rules don't mention anything about the situation when the creators Patreon page is under review, meaning that it's not clear what is accepted as communication in that situation. If his page is still under review in November, is his communication in his own Discord server at that point enough or not for the staff here, that remains to be seen if/when it's time to cross that bridge.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
So, putting aside the assumption that this game is basically destined to be unfinished forever and the dev is probably just milking Patreon at this point, is it still worth playing in spite of that?

Basically, how robust/relatively complete/satisfying does the game feel in its current state? Is there enough there to make it worth putting the effort in, or is it better just avoided because all it will really lead to is disappointment?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So, putting aside the assumption that this game is basically destined to be unfinished forever and the dev is probably just milking Patreon at this point, is it still worth playing in spite of that?

Basically, how robust/relatively complete/satisfying does the game feel in its current state? Is there enough there to make it worth putting the effort in, or is it better just avoided because all it will really lead to is disappointment?
Honestly? In my opinion I don't think so. It does a good job of setting you up to want more. The content there is probably fine for some people, but it wasn't for me. Milfy City was my gateway into Hgames, and after playing and completing what was in here I thought it was top shelf material. Then nothing came out for over two years and I since had the chance to play more games. Other devs out there blow Icstor out of the water nowadays, with quality and story. Two years back no one was making quality renders like Icstor, now it's far more common.

His behavior certainly hasn't allowed his game to age well either and leaves more of a bitter taste in your mouth because you know he's a terrible dev. I'd say if you haven't played it at this point, don't. You'll only end up wanting more and already knowing how this turns out, why waste your time when dozens of other hard working devs deserve your time much more than Icstor does.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes