osmarhf90

Dec 10, 2017
Next update: Patreon rejected the 4 versions, we basically need to start from scratch and create all the content again. This is going to take us a bit more than initially planned, but we believe that with the help of Patreon staff, an update is very likely in the next couple of months.

Your support is going to be crucial to achieve this goal, since the last months my income took hit because Patreon and I spent all my savings.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Next update: Patreon rejected the 4 versions, we basically need to start from scratch and create all the content again. This is going to take us a bit more than initially planned, but we believe that with the help of Patreon staff, an update is very likely in the next couple of months.

Your support is going to be crucial to achieve this goal, since the last months my income took hit because Patreon and I spent all my savings.
nah the next update will be: We will be collaborating and developing this game with patreon safety team but the safety team will be on vacation for 3 months and after that i will be taking a vacation to not get burned out of doing nothing and after that we might work on the next update and sent it to review for patreon which will take a month so next update in 7 months maybe if i dint get burned out

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So, putting aside the assumption that this game is basically destined to be unfinished forever and the dev is probably just milking Patreon at this point, is it still worth playing in spite of that?

Basically, how robust/relatively complete/satisfying does the game feel in its current state? Is there enough there to make it worth putting the effort in, or is it better just avoided because all it will really lead to is disappointment?
Yes but with that said it will leave you with questions you will want answered. But I doubt we will ever get them answered. But there is enough of Linda and Caroline to make this game worth downloading and playing.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
There are a lot of managers who do more or work more than one game because it takes them a while to create a game slowly .... I suggest first of all to finish the current game and move on. This game is great but takes a lot of time ... to work on one game so as not to be boring for the players ;):):):) :love: :p

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Out of curiosity, were patrons still charged for the month of October even though the page is under review? Graphtreon is still keeping a daily patron count even though the public can't see it so there must still be a functioning system behind the scenes. That'd be a fantastic grift if it is the case; he can keep going back and forth with the Patreon team almost indefinitely while still pulling in cash every month from people too clueless to cancel their pledge.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Taking out the amount of retarded people saying bullshit a part. I think he's actually trying to fix it, otherwise he won't get receive his money.
With so many non fullfilled promises is normal for people not believing him. I'm pretty vocal against people who are insanely complaining about a one day delay or stuff like this. But this guy got money by nearly 2 years without any kind of content.

I refrain myself to make assumptions against a dev all the time, but on this particular case it was clear he was scamming people, sorry.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
With so many non fullfilled promises is normal for people not believing hin. I'm pretty vocal against people who are insanely complaining about a one day delay or stuff like this. But this guy got money by nearly 2 years without any kind of content.

I refrain myself to make assumptions against a dev all the time, but on this particular case it was clear he was scamming people, sorry.
I was Patron long long long time ago when he took to long to update I stop realizing money corrupted him. If I was him a give people what they want,would have a hell team to back me up. With all the money he making.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes