Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
He is a BS filled liar using this as an excuse out of finishing a story he is way over. He is probably butt hurt people are finally really coming down on his sorry ass so I look for him to just retire. He certainly stole enough money to.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
He is a BS filled liar using this as an excuse out of finishing a story he is way over. He is probably butt hurt people are finally really coming down on his sorry ass so I look for him to just retire. He certainly stole enough money to.
When you have a cow, you milk it, not slaughter it, that's what he did. Money corrupts people.

Reactions: fz

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I can't believe what I'm reading here. Is he serious?

View attachment 1431912
:ROFLMAO:

Raise your hand if you remember MILFY Kingdom! Now he's abandoning games after doing barely more than a preview!

I swear, the temerity of the guy is beyond anything I've every seen. It's beyond comprehension. It's next level. It's invade-Crimea-and-see-if-anyone-does-anything-type shit.

Even the grifterest grifter must be giving him a round of applause at this point. The boldness. My God, the boldness. I can't even come up with a proper way to describe it.

Every time I think that he can't possibly say "fuck you" any more loudly, he somehow finds a way. How he was able to find a way to shock me after all this time is unfathomable. This level of audacity is truly, and I mean truly, peerless.

I really try not to be negative. I don't think that I've posted anything too negative (if at all) in this thread despite this obviously being a scam for a long, long time. It got sort of funny in a twisted way. However, this takes the cake. This is incredible.

Last edited:

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
Next update: Patreon rejected the 4 versions, we basically need to start from scratch and create all the content again. This is going to take us a bit more than initially planned, but we believe that with the help of Patreon staff, an update is very likely in the next couple of months.

Your support is going to be crucial to achieve this goal, since the last months my income took hit because Patreon and I spent all my savings.
So funny because you don't know how close you are, he will probably just copy paste your post even.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
lol at the ppl that said " f95 has no power over what ICSTOR does" when the "abandoned" tag was slapped on his face..

1 day later guy makes a statement and after a couple weeks releases a new update with lots of promisses for future updates..

"abandoned" tag gets removed... guy goes back to his oldself..

lmao this is hilarious.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
With so many non fullfilled promises is normal for people not believing him. I'm pretty vocal against people who are insanely complaining about a one day delay or stuff like this. But this guy got money by nearly 2 years without any kind of content.

I refrain myself to make assumptions against a dev all the time, but on this particular case it was clear he was scamming people, sorry.
I didn't say he was being honest the whole time. I referred to some people spreading fake news saying the patreon situation was a ruse and that he could've tossed a under review page there, absolutely not. I do KNOW he was being dishonest and a liar for 2 years. But the Patreon situation is real, because it fucks his earnings up, so he has to get his money back, therefore the only way is to fix it

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
I didn't say he was being honest the whole time. I referred to some people spreading fake news saying the patreon situation was a ruse and that he could've tossed a under review page there, absolutely not. I do KNOW he was being dishonest and a liar for 2 years. But the Patreon situation is real, because it fucks his earnings up, so he has to get his money back, therefore the only way is to fix it
It's real 100%. As page say so. But to restore the page he don't need any update. He can just modify v.71 as per petreon staff and start milking again. People don't understand that.

• Thinking Face

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lol at the ppl that said " f95 has no power over what ICSTOR does"
Only idiots said that.

Over 4 million people come through this site, that's a massive resource for any dev especially one that's high profile.

The more he gets noticed, the more chance he has of pulling in new subs.

Anyone that thinks a site like this doesn't have any influence over a developer has no idea how marketing, money or people work.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Is it possible to somehow send an @ to people watching the thread? Would like to know if this does get updated again at some point, but checking back is really starting to get frustrating with the laundry list of reasons/excuses from the dev.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes