GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
If he had had updted game he would have placed it on SS in order to gain funds. He also could have tried to sell it on the Steam service. The key point is an absence of any product. We are facing a fraudelent conduct for 2 years. ICSTORE must be revealed and punished.

Reactions: FiddleDiddle42

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The mods here are favorable for whatever reason to ICSTOR. If we are naughty and complain about the lack of work ethic, his theft of money, him being a sack of shit, they have threatened a long stay in the gulag. Since I could give a shit about ICSTOR except to revile him, I do not give a shit if I get banned from this thread. He is a thief. He has friends amongst the mods. They will see this and eventually ban me and remove my post, but, fu ck I C S T O R
You forgot 'Peace' from the end :geek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
He started a whole new game on his SubscribeStar, 'Milfy Mafia'. At least finish the game you're currently making.
I don't think he has ever really finished any game he started. Disappointing as Milfy City was my favorite due to Sara and the other girls from school would have been great too + all the harem content later down the road would have been great. Oh well

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
if we can't get the "abandoned" tag why don't we just get the "on hold" tag while his patreon is under review.
Well, tags are those little things at top of the page. Abandoned and on-hold are prefixes to the title.
I am not a part of mod team, but thing is pretty simple. Criteria for either prefix are not met.
Forum stuff doesn't a have will, time or obligation to regulate market. It's Patreon's job. Even more, forum stuff don't really give the fuck about whining here. In case somebody overslept last two years.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
anyone else feel bad for Bob? ;(
he was so nice to our character and we literally ruin his company to get laid lol
Oh yeah. The worst thing bon did was to no longer be of interest to linda

Linda is kind of a piece of shit. Actually, a decent portion of the characters are pieces of shit.

MC is straight up a rapist in Celia storyline, and there’s all the stuff he does to the girls on their sleep and whatnot.

Lara Croft is mostly fine but she’s bit of a manipulator.

Aunts wife more or less helps you rape the aunt.

Linda, on top of being an adulterer is a sex predator and a homophobe.

The twins are shitty people.

I don’t on own what going on with the neighbors.

Celia, I think, is mostly fine. I think she was cheating with tests or something.

But really, the only major characters in the game who are mostly decent people are Bob, Sara and the Aunt who I can never remember the name of.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Does that mean, like this? Just saw it actually on a gameplay
omg this pic! i LOVE most of the girls of milfycity but i never really was a shota/young boy fan and more an oldman/young woman guy. - wish this would be an alternate timline or a fan version. is this a fan version? how can i get this? I NEED THIS! (btw little lara croft is my personal fav girl)

manokoh

Jan 25, 2020
hey guys, i have a problem with downloading. mega has a download limit and other sites are downloading very slowly (100kb/s) do you have any suggestions for me? how did you use the links and download the game? thanks from now. <3

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It looks like ICSTOR took the butt hurt to heart on the creepy shit for nothing Main Character that looks like him and decided to make someone more mature looking and less shit fucking creep kid. I would have enjoyed the MC looking like this. Linda is my fav!

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
hey guys, i have a problem with downloading. mega has a download limit and other sites are downloading very slowly (100kb/s) do you have any suggestions for me? how did you use the links and download the game? thanks from now. <3
Just use Nopy, usually as quick as Mega and without a download limit.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes