Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Here is what is going to happen. Patreon won't do anything after they "review" his page. When he gets back his patreon he will release another underwhelming update and promise that he will release the updates more frequently and then he will not deliver on that promise again and it will be months until you get any news about the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
On his place I would complete the MC in order to sell it on the Steam. If he demand 15 USD he couuld gain 300000 USD for 20000 copies. 20 000 copies is achiveble level judging by this funny trend. Its the most popular adult game.

The time is money. The satisfaction of patreon will release 15 kilos approximatly. The performance of steam project will give him hundred of kilos USD. The most profitable path is not difficult.

Last edited:

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
Here is what is going to happen. Patreon won't do anything after they "review" his page. When he gets back his patreon he will release another underwhelming update and promise that he will release the updates more frequently and then he will not deliver on that promise again and it will be months until you get any news about the game.
hey if thats the case at least he won't get paid for a month or two and that still make me happy :KEK:

NunyaB477

Sep 15, 2021
It's unfortunate reading all these comments. However, it seems like a good deterrent to supporting this game. The stills looked hot but doesn't seem worth it.

Reactions: Arigon

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
save game 100% Mega
WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You DON`T have the newest secret cards (5 cards) !!!!!!!!
And you didn`t do ALL the tasks, check you Lains Mod list !!!!!
BTW, you must used some one elses save files at some point, as Saras text messages goes Espannol at the end !!!! And how you MAXed all the points ??????

Here is my 100% save !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: im.___king

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
It's unfortunate reading all these comments. However, it seems like a good deterrent to supporting this game. The stills looked hot but doesn't seem worth it.
The game is 100% worth playing but the Dev is a rinser who will steal your money. He's also bowing down to Patreon censorship and honestly that alone at this point is making me want to pull my support from other devs. ICSTOR isn't getting another dime from me until the completed, UNCENSORED game is released.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
No, Patreon doesn't tell anyone to "get update out". That's not how it works there. Also, if he would've used them just as an excuse without any truth to it, he would've been completely vanished from there already, without any page reviews because it would've been clear as day case then. As has been told to you multiple times already. So you can get your tinfoil hat off.
Yes it has been told to me many times............WITHOUT PROOF!! It is funny that there are TONS of games on Patreon that has BLACKMAIL SEX, SLEEP SEX and even some that have straight up RAPE SEX... yet they aren't under review! There are tons that have a patch for incest...again no review. There are TONS that have Characters that look at act younger then Sare....still no review............just this game is under review. What i'm seeing goes completely against what I'm being told by the Dev and his fans!

• Angry
Reactions: fz

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Yes it has been told to me many times............WITHOUT PROOF!! It is funny that there are TONS of games on Patreon that has BLACKMAIL SEX, SLEEP SEX and even some that have straight up RAPE SEX... yet they aren't under review! There are tons that have a patch for incest...again no review. There are TONS that have Characters that look at act younger then Sare....still no review............just this game is under review. What i'm seeing goes completely against what I'm being told by the Dev and his fans!
You are nothing but an empty barrel making the loudest sound at the moment you know. I kinda feel bad for you, and I don't even know why I keep bother to answer you. But it's been said many times with proofs that other games hasn't been reported the same way as this one was. I even provided you the link that you can use for other games too, and see how fast Patreon takes action. But seeing that you aren't even capable of writing complete sentences, I doubt you would be capable to do efficient report similar as was done for this game. But keep tightening your tinfoil hat all the time and make yourself look like a complete fool while doing that.

Reactions: fz

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You are nothing but an empty barrel making the loudest sound at the moment you know. I kinda feel bad for you, and I don't even know why I keep bother to answer you. But it's been said many times with proofs that other games hasn't been reported the same way as this one was. I even provided you the link that you can use for other games too, and see how fast Patreon takes action. But seeing that you aren't even capable of writing complete sentences, I doubt you would be capable to do efficient report similar as was done for this game. But keep tightening your tinfoil hat all the time and make yourself look like a complete fool while doing that.
sending me a link on how to report a game doesn't mean this game WAS reported......

What does it matter to you what I say ???? There are a few of you that keep trying to shut me up ..............but WHY??? I touch a nerve???

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
yeah fuck ICSTOR and do not support him. He is a thief

Another wanker trying to keep the thief afloat?
Get real. ICSTOR is a conman, a fraudulent thief, and a shitty person. Either you are him, a fan of him, or one of his secret buds here. In any of those cases, shut it.
There are dozens of games which have been reported and none of them have the bullshit going on that is going on here. What about the YEARS of complaints that they would have had... and ONLY NOW when shitfuck is under fire for thievery is this issue giving him a respite?
Go play with yourself.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
On his place I would complete the MC in order to sell it on the Steam. If he demand 15 USD he couuld gain 300000 USD for 20000 copies. 20 000 copies is achiveble level judging by this funny trend. Its the most popular adult game.

The time is money. The satisfaction of patreon will release 15 kilos approximatly. The performance of steam project will give him hundred of kilos USD. The most profitable path is not difficult.
He gone copypasta your guide.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Oh yeah. The worst thing bon did was to no longer be of interest to linda

Linda is kind of a piece of shit. Actually, a decent portion of the characters are pieces of shit.

MC is straight up a rapist in Celia storyline, and there’s all the stuff he does to the girls on their sleep and whatnot.

Lara Croft is mostly fine but she’s bit of a manipulator.

Aunts wife more or less helps you rape the aunt.

Linda, on top of being an adulterer is a sex predator and a homophobe.

The twins are shitty people.

I don’t on own what going on with the neighbors.

Celia, I think, is mostly fine. I think she was cheating with tests or something.

But really, the only major characters in the game who are mostly decent people are Bob, Sara and the Aunt who I can never remember the name of.
I mean, when you lay it all out like that of course it they sound bad.

I imagine a finished game would actually plan to tackle Linda's homophobia in a character arc, but with this game being the way it is...well...you know the rest.

Celia's storyline would be more fun if it was a constant escalation of pranks from both sides rather than the MC jumping straight to the sexual harassment. That'd be a fun way for the two to grow closer while still keeping the whole antagonistic angle.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh I definitely think Linda’s homophobia would get resolved later. It was actually one of the more interesting things about that update. A character having fucking beliefs and principles? Not always something a game like this would bother with. I also like it wasn’t over the top or unrealistic either. She just keeps her distance.

It also doesn’t seem the out of place for Linda. I was actually really interested to see where that went. She definitely seems like the stubborn type. We see her very self centered “doesn’t take no for an answer” attitude displayed rather prominently.

I’m also interested if we’re ever going to tackle her treating bob lol shot for no reason.

Seriously, Linda being called out for being a shitty person and actually trying to improve would be the most interesting thing in the game.

It would be really damn interesting for the Mc to grow a fuckin pair and be like “I don’t care how good the pussy, this shit isn’t right”

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Oh I definitely think Linda’s homophobia would get resolved later. It was actually one of the more interesting things about that update. A character having fucking beliefs and principles? Not always something a game like this would bother with. I also like it wasn’t over the top or unrealistic either. She just keeps her distance.

It also doesn’t seem the out of place for Linda. I was actually really interested to see where that went. She definitely seems like the stubborn type. We see her very self centered “doesn’t take no for an answer” attitude displayed rather prominently.

I’m also interested if we’re ever going to tackle her treating bob lol shot for no reason.

Seriously, Linda being called out for being a shitty person and actually trying to improve would be the most interesting thing in the game.

It would be really damn interesting for the Mc to grow a fuckin pair and be like “I don’t care how good the pussy, this shit isn’t right”
Never happening as the game is dead... That said, I agree!
Peace

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys I have a doubt about a femdom scene in this game.
Is there a scene in this game where mom dominates the dad character or some other character?
Just want to make sure before I download it. File is big.... :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes