TheOnlyFour

Nov 9, 2020
This is the folder where I have mine.

C:\Users\Me\Games\Milfy_City-0.71b-pc\Milfy_City-0.71b-pc\game

After placing into that specific "game" subfolder, did you start a fresh game?
Yes, I've started a new game over and over, and the names still remain the same. I have the file in the exact same folder.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Yes, I've started a new game over and over, and the names still remain the same. I have the file in the exact same folder.
That's all I've got. I was thinking maybe you didn't unzip the file, but I just re-downloaded it and it's not zipped. I also checked to make sure it still contained the correct info and it does. I started up the game to see if there was a preference you had to select, but that's not it either.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what's going on.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fuck does anyone know the song that plays at the end of the game, when you visit the nightclub with the principal????
Refresh my memory.......I don`t recall that
That's all I've got. I was thinking maybe you didn't unzip the file, but I just re-downloaded it and it's not zipped. I also checked to make sure it still contained the correct info and it does. I started up the game to see if there was a preference you had to select, but that's not it either.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what's going on.
Where you downloaded it ?????

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Lazy bastard found a legal way to do nothing. Again. :poop:
~~~~~
No, seriously, from what date is his page "under review"? In my opinion, the New Year is just around the corner...
yes which means we have 1 more year and we might get another update!!!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
An Xmas special :sneaky:
he has done XMAS............how about a Thanksgiving.....whole family shows up. That would bring in Female cousins......2 grandmothers. Bob's sisters & a brother (that would give us Bob's sister in law to bang as well). Many to eat and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
yes but he never said what year!!!!! meaning he never said 2021 so ICSTOR's "this year' could be 2030
Okay...I know you dislike him but this joke is getting old and boring now... :rolleyes:

Also he quite clearly said THIS year, so it's pretty obvious what he meant. He doesn't need to say the numbers to verify. That's just how the English language works. You can find loopholes in his statement if he was being vague or ambiguous, but he wasn't. He said quite definitively that it was THIS YEAR as he wanted to "wash his hands" with this game despite it being his cash cow.

Edit: Not only did he say this year he also said sooner much rather than later giving us the impression that it was going to be a summer release (clearly not...), then he switched to this episodic format. At this point anything is possible, this guy can't even stick to his word, I don't even think we'll get the full game but it will stop at a point and he will flirt with the idea of a "DLC" expansion to finish off the endings.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
Still no news? I waited for like 1 and a half years for a game who's patreon page on review? amazing
For how long was the patreon page on review?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes