Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You win the whole thread. This fucking comment made me laugh so much that it made my head feel light
There reason we keep visiting this place. Some overly serious people wants it abandoned. No sense of humour if you ask me :sneaky:

Reactions: fillup1209

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I personally do not want simply the abandoned thread. I want it closed against the wishes of the planted mods who are pals and no doubt get a kick back to try and do damage control on ICSTOR's shameless theft and fraud.

This is an abortion of a game, made by a shit stain developer. Close the thread so we can move on to other better threads... like almost any of the other thousand + games that are actively updating on here.
Fuck ICSTOR
Peace to the rest of y'all

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I personally do not want simply the abandoned thread. I want it closed against the wishes of the planted mods who are pals and no doubt get a kick back to try and do damage control on ICSTOR's shameless theft and fraud.
Imagine, mods decided to set rules on their own forum... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: fz

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
Seriously? you all need a therapist, if don't like the game, don't want to see it again and that's the reason why you wish for it to get the abandoned tag, just blacklist it and it will disappear, why keep visiting and complaining? the answer is easy, it's because inside of you, you want it to get updated so badly that you can't go on, and instead you just insult the mods. :)

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: ICSTOR - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - -
- -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD -
Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
good game i like it

Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
Seriously? you all need a therapist, if don't like the game, don't want to see it again and that's the reason why you wish for it to get the abandoned tag, just blacklist it and it will disappear, why keep visiting and complaining? the answer is easy, it's because inside of you, you want it to get updated so badly that you can't go on, and instead you just insult the mods. :)
Nah we want abandoned tag because it's abandoned duh :KEK:

Apr 24, 2020
I think you misunderstand. I wish the game to get the abandoned tag precisely because that seems to be the main motivator.
Although I would have thought that getting his Patreon page put on halt would have done something.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes