Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
i tried it too, it can go up to 300 kb/s. normally my download speed is 10 mb/s but i live in turkey and most of these sites are not working here unless you use vpn. i think i am connected to ukrain right now.
I feel with u. truly, madly, deeply ;_;
> are u using wifi or LAN (cable) connection?
>> latter is more advisable

> if u can, take your laptop to a public area /public wifi and take the risk of downloading anything there. more often than not it does the job better.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Oh yeah. The worst thing bon did was to no longer be of interest to linda

Linda is kind of a piece of shit. Actually, a decent portion of the characters are pieces of shit.

MC is straight up a rapist in Celia storyline, and there’s all the stuff he does to the girls on their sleep and whatnot.

Lara Croft is mostly fine but she’s bit of a manipulator.

Aunts wife more or less helps you rape the aunt.

Linda, on top of being an adulterer is a sex predator and a homophobe.

The twins are shitty people.

I don’t on own what going on with the neighbors.

Celia, I think, is mostly fine. I think she was cheating with tests or something.

But really, the only major characters in the game who are mostly decent people are Bob, Sara and the Aunt who I can never remember the name of.
Celia was accepting bribes from the neighbor to make her daughter's grades lower than they should have been.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
He could use only 1 for modeling and then send everything to a Chinese render farm to have the shit done in a week with less than half his monthly earnings
he is mining at the expense of the idiots still throwing cash at him. you can rerender this entire game from the very beginning with just 1 card in one month. , not from donations, and these things are insanely fast at rendering. anyone with more than 2 of these is just mining.

Reactions: fz

Seesama

May 15, 2017
Oh yeah. The worst thing bon did was to no longer be of interest to linda

Linda is kind of a piece of shit. Actually, a decent portion of the characters are pieces of shit.

MC is straight up a rapist in Celia storyline, and there’s all the stuff he does to the girls on their sleep and whatnot.

Lara Croft is mostly fine but she’s bit of a manipulator.

Aunts wife more or less helps you rape the aunt.

Linda, on top of being an adulterer is a sex predator and a homophobe.

The twins are shitty people.

I don’t on own what going on with the neighbors.

Celia, I think, is mostly fine. I think she was cheating with tests or something.

But really, the only major characters in the game who are mostly decent people are Bob, Sara and the Aunt who I can never remember the name of.
I agree, all the people in the game are pretty dysfunctional. Moreso than is usual in this genre. Btw, who did you reference as Lara Croft?

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Am confused what's actually going on?? is there a new update or something?? n also what happened to his patreon page

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Icstor is a pos milker but he also created the definitive (albeit unfinished) incest game. It's a shame that devs keep reinventing the wheel when they should leave the genre alone and explore other fetishes.
I think that Bad Bobby Saga executes the corruption elements a lot better than Milfy City. In that game you annoy your sisters and mother so much that they develop a bit of a Stockholm syndrome. There aren't any sex scenes with them so far, but everything else is 10/10 for me.

Milfy City excels mainly in the character models and animations, but story wise it's a bit light in my opinion. Which might just be what most people are looking for to be honest.

Another good incest game is Summer Story. It doesn't have much content as of now, but the story is very well made. Simply spying on the sister ends up being a lot hotter than most sex scenes in other games, because she feels like a real character. Props to the developer.

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I think that Bad Bobby Saga executes the corruption elements a lot better than Milfy City. In that game you annoy your sisters and mother so much that they develop a bit of a Stockholm syndrome. There aren't any sex scenes with them so far, but everything else is 10/10 for me.

Milfy City excels mainly in the character models and animations, but story wise it's a bit light in my opinion. Which might just be what most people are looking for to be honest.

Another good incest game is Summer Story. It doesn't have much content as of now, but the story is very well made. Simply spying on the sister ends up being a lot hotter than most sex scenes in other games, because she feels like a real character. Props to the developer.
Lust Epidemic for incest and corruption imo. Well, it's own variation. Your mother goes from straight laced as can be to a member of your harem and she's the one who decides to make a fortune selling the (possibly magic) aphrodisiac using the final sample. This after you thought you had destroyed it all.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
If people actually think that Patreon gives a fuck about creators milking their supporters..yeah, I'm guessing the page is under review because of all the troll reports, but nothing is gonna happen to him. DmD has straight up pedo content, and that game is very much still on Patreon.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes