Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Icstor's homepage
Hahahaha current progress on Milfy Mafia Episode 1 "5%".

Hmm, what did he say in that post again? "I have said many times in my earlier posts that I want to finish this game, so I can focus on the next one which I want to start ASAP." So he says that he wants to finish Milfy City so he is able to start working on Milfy Mafia, although he has already started to work on Milfy Mafia without finishing Milfy City first.

"Did you lie again?" Oh yes you did you piece of shit. :KEK:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I dont get it, the reason he wanted to rush Milfy City is because as he said originally he got bored with the game, didn't feel any creativity with it anymore and wanted to start a new, very different project, called project x... Yet now he is putting that on hiatus and is making a game called Milfy Mafia that looks like it will be almost the exact same game as Milfy city with it also being set in the same universe lol.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I want to personally thank each of my Patrons that stayed with me over those years. If not for you all we would have stopped creating the games you enjoy a long time ago.
I thought he already stopped though... More like: "If not for you all giving me money to do nothing for years, I probably would have worked harder to get that green."

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 1506477

Hey, again guys!
So, it has been a while since the last post.
As most of you are probably aware, the page was temporarily suspended at the request of Patreon. We have had to change many things about the game and rewrite a lot of material. We also took this opportunity to check the game in its entirety for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors - fixing those in the process.
My mental health was not the best during this time, but my team and I worked through it, and we managed to get the changes made and the page back up.
We have also used this time to come up with plans for the future. I can say that I’m quite excited about what we have planned. In this post, I will outline what the team and I have come up with. :)

When it comes to Milfy City:
When is the next update?
We are planning to release one more update before the final release of the game. This update will focus on Judy, and the renders have been 95% completed. We have also had to remove Celia from the game temporarily, at Patreons request. Pending a rewrite of her entire story arc.

Why?
We have wanted Milfy City to be what it should be since the beginning. This plan will not work for now since Celia had to be removed from the story temporarily. She was the main character holding the story for a few other characters. We plan to bring her back in the final release with her content updated alongside other characters. At this moment, it is too much work to do in only the two-week time frame.

Did you lie again?
I know that many comments will be like that, but this was a curiously/strange and difficult year in the sense that nothing went as I had planned. It may look like I plan to never release the final update, but that’s just ridiculous thinking.
I have said many times in my earlier posts that I want to finish this game, so I can focus on the next one which I want to start ASAP. I have a lot of energy, ideas, characters, and almost the whole plot for the next game prepared already.

Can you specify the date of the final release?
No. It’s not possible at the moment. My team and I are actively working on it, though.

You’re receiving support to create games!
Yes, I’m only the creator, and without you guys, I would never have even created such a game as Milfy City, but as I said many times in the past. I’m not forcing anyone to support me.
Every person that supported me in the last year will receive the final version for free.

You can stop supporting me and still receive the game.
You can use that money to support other creators that need more support for their games, which may not be that popular but are also very good, hidden gems as they are. You can find more creators on my Discord. I strongly encourage you to check out some smaller creators! They need your support to grow.
I will add a new post with the progress every two weeks from now on. So, no more waiting for a post that can appear anytime, just like this one.

What happened to Project X?
Many of you have already heard about that project. The first idea for that game was too big to achieve, so we decided to stop working on it, for now. We will be starting a new one with a more defined and realistic plan.
The official name of the next project is “Milfy Mafia''. But the polls and news for this game will not appear here. If anyone is interested in it, you can check the Discord announcements. I am planning to create different polls regarding the content for you all that you want to see. So it is a good idea to check it out regularly. Episode 1 will launch in 2022.
I can only say that Milfy Mafia will be similar to Milfy City, and it’s happening in the same universe *wink*. But, everything will be improved. Varying from the graphics, animations, story, and the many choices that will have an impact on the main story.

Last words:
I won't lie saying that this year was not good to me nor to the game, but I’m sure that next year will be a lot better. :) I have many plans and I’m very excited.
I want to personally thank each of my Patrons that stayed with me over those years. If not for you all we would have stopped creating the games you enjoy a long time ago. I hope that next year will show that this support was not in vain. Maybe, I am planning a little surprise by the end of the year :)
The next post will be posted at the beginning of next month.
In the end, I can only say that I’m inviting everyone to Discord, we’re more active there, and I will be answering questions. :)
ahahaha what a bunch of new bullshits lol

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021

Hmm, what did he say in that post again? "I have said many times in my earlier posts that I want to finish this game, so I can focus on the next one which I want to start ASAP." So he says that he wants to finish Milfy City so he is able to start working on Milfy Mafia, although he has already started to work on Milfy Mafia without finishing Milfy City first.

If this page is from another developer then I call he is lying in that post. But from Icstor then that 5% are fake progress, like milf city v0.7 80% progress.

:LUL::HideThePain::BootyTime::KEK:

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021

Yeah, he kind of said it in the same paragraph "and almost the whole plot for the next game prepared already". I'm sure that's what 5% is about

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
The fucking balls of this guy. Coincidentally less than a week before the game gets slapped with the "Abandoned" tag here again he makes a predictable bullshit post. One more update before the final release? Is that Version 0.73 that he's worked so tirelessly on that was supposed to come out in July? What happened to the every two weeks release schedule that he promised he would be doing? Don't pretend like problems with Celia is a legitimate reason. There's PLENTY of things to do with her on the sidelines. Two-week updates would actually HELP with that.

It's obvious what happened. When the game first got the "Abandoned" tag he panicked. I knew towards the end of last year that he had fucked himself. He hadn't worked on the game at all for what was, at that time, allegedly a year of hard work. I knew that he couldn't release an update because any content would have to be slapped together in a couple of weeks. He'd only have 20 minutes worth of content instead of the several hours worth that you'd expect to be done in a year. People would see right through him and even his most ardent supporters wouldn't be able explain it away.

So what does he do? He plays a 9D chess move. He switches to an every two weeks release schedule, allegedly. It was a brilliant move since it would explain the lack of content. Of course there's only 20 minutes worth of gameplay! It's supposed to be like that. Don't worry. Several thousand renders have already been completed. You'll see 400 more in two weeks! What's the problem!?

Lest anyone forget, there was very particular timing of the mass Patreon page reporting. The last update was July 15. Remember, he even fucked people on that because it was supposed to be July 14, but conveniently there was a storm and the internet was dog shit. I don't know if he was scrambling to finish something or he was just giving a little "fuck you" because he was mad that he actually had to do the tiniest amount of work for once. Two weeks would be July 29. July 29 came and went without a word. "Okay," I said. "He probably didn't actually mean two weeks, he probably meant twice a month." July 30 went by. Then July 31. Then it became August. No update, no word. August 1, August 2, and believe it was somewhere around August 3 or August 4 that the mass reporting took place. It wasn't that he couldn't make the update because of the mass reporting. The mass reporting happened because he didn't meet his self imposed release date, several days went by, and he was completely radio silent. Don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking anything else.

The mods have to slap this with some sort of new tag. I absolutely don't believe he's paying anyone off, he has just very carefully danced around the requirements to avoid the "Abandoned" tag. He made one little fuck up. He missed making a Patreon post by a matter of hours. He was probably waiting until the last possible moment because he's lazy and fuck everyone, got distracted sipping Mai Tais on the beach, and lost track of time.

He's not letting the "Abandoned" tag get put on again and he's not releasing another update. Maybe on July 15, 2023 he'll come out with the lowest effort mini update that you've ever seen just to get to 2025, but that's the only circumstance in which another update comes out.

People that are out of the loop are going to keep falling into the trap. There are new members everyday. There really does need to be a warning for this game and on any others where the dev is clearly scamming people. Something like "Unreliable Dev." Maybe you do go as far as "Scam." This should be done on a case-by-case basis. I know it's not ideal because it's not quantitative like "game update within two years" or "dev update within three months," but making things strictly quantitative is what allows this to happen. I think it must be extremely difficult to earn this tag. It must be reserved for particularly egregious cases where it's plainly obvious that the dev is skirting the rules to avoid the "Abandoned" tag and has been doing so for a while. It's not for bullying a dev, it's not for updates that people were disappointed in, it would be solely to avoid people getting taken advantage of. There's only a handful of games/threads on the whole site that I'd slap that tag on and they are the ones that pretty much everyone already agrees on.

The line "I’m not forcing anyone to support me" is a fucking slap in the face. You don't say that to people that you respect. You say that to people that you have contempt for when you get caught. And lest anyone forget this one too, "Project X" was Milfy Kingdom. Nothing else. Not "Milfy Mafia." Never was. He did a formal reveal. "Project X/Milfy Kingdom" was supposed to be a fantasy game so don't pretend like he just renamed it. Him ignoring that fact and treating Milfy Mafia like it was ever "Project X" is just more gaslighting. People weren't interested in it, so that's why he's doing this.

Holy shit, that was a post. I guess there's a lot of things that have just built up.

Maseen

Jul 29, 2018
Even if i can assume what will be changed, anybody has some more specific infos bout the changes regarding celia ?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1506477

Hey, again guys!
So, it has been a while since the last post.
As most of you are probably aware, the page was temporarily suspended at the request of Patreon. We have had to change many things about the game and rewrite a lot of material. We also took this opportunity to check the game in its entirety for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors - fixing those in the process.
My mental health was not the best during this time, but my team and I worked through it, and we managed to get the changes made and the page back up.
We have also used this time to come up with plans for the future. I can say that I’m quite excited about what we have planned. In this post, I will outline what the team and I have come up with. :)

When it comes to Milfy City:
When is the next update?
We are planning to release one more update before the final release of the game. This update will focus on Judy, and the renders have been 95% completed. We have also had to remove Celia from the game temporarily, at Patreons request. Pending a rewrite of her entire story arc.

Why?
We have wanted Milfy City to be what it should be since the beginning. This plan will not work for now since Celia had to be removed from the story temporarily. She was the main character holding the story for a few other characters. We plan to bring her back in the final release with her content updated alongside other characters. At this moment, it is too much work to do in only the two-week time frame.

Did you lie again?
I know that many comments will be like that, but this was a curiously/strange and difficult year in the sense that nothing went as I had planned. It may look like I plan to never release the final update, but that’s just ridiculous thinking.
I have said many times in my earlier posts that I want to finish this game, so I can focus on the next one which I want to start ASAP. I have a lot of energy, ideas, characters, and almost the whole plot for the next game prepared already.

Can you specify the date of the final release?
No. It’s not possible at the moment. My team and I are actively working on it, though.

You’re receiving support to create games!
Yes, I’m only the creator, and without you guys, I would never have even created such a game as Milfy City, but as I said many times in the past. I’m not forcing anyone to support me.
Every person that supported me in the last year will receive the final version for free.

You can stop supporting me and still receive the game.
You can use that money to support other creators that need more support for their games, which may not be that popular but are also very good, hidden gems as they are. You can find more creators on my Discord. I strongly encourage you to check out some smaller creators! They need your support to grow.
I will add a new post with the progress every two weeks from now on. So, no more waiting for a post that can appear anytime, just like this one.

What happened to Project X?
Many of you have already heard about that project. The first idea for that game was too big to achieve, so we decided to stop working on it, for now. We will be starting a new one with a more defined and realistic plan.
The official name of the next project is “Milfy Mafia''. But the polls and news for this game will not appear here. If anyone is interested in it, you can check the Discord announcements. I am planning to create different polls regarding the content for you all that you want to see. So it is a good idea to check it out regularly. Episode 1 will launch in 2022.
I can only say that Milfy Mafia will be similar to Milfy City, and it’s happening in the same universe *wink*. But, everything will be improved. Varying from the graphics, animations, story, and the many choices that will have an impact on the main story.

Last words:
I won't lie saying that this year was not good to me nor to the game, but I’m sure that next year will be a lot better. :) I have many plans and I’m very excited.
I want to personally thank each of my Patrons that stayed with me over those years. If not for you all we would have stopped creating the games you enjoy a long time ago. I hope that next year will show that this support was not in vain. Maybe, I am planning a little surprise by the end of the year :)
The next post will be posted at the beginning of next month.
In the end, I can only say that I’m inviting everyone to Discord, we’re more active there, and I will be answering questions. :)
ICSTOR has no respect for this thing. Has anybody ever lied so hard like this cocksucker? The update couldn't even say it's last words. Give it time, see if I can't make that happen for you

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The fucking balls of this guy. Coincidentally less than a week before the game gets slapped with the "Abandoned" tag here again he makes a predictable bullshit post. One more update before the final release? Is that Version 0.73 that he's worked so tirelessly on that was supposed to come out in July? What happened to the every two weeks release schedule that he promised he would be doing? Don't pretend like problems with Celia is a legitimate reason. There's PLENTY of things to do with her on the sidelines. Two-week updates would actually HELP with that.

It's obvious what happened. When the game first got the "Abandoned" tag he panicked. I knew towards the end of last year that he had fucked himself. He hadn't worked on the game at all for what was, at that time, allegedly a year of hard work. I knew that he couldn't release an update because any content would have to be slapped together in a couple of weeks. He'd only have 20 minutes worth of content instead of the several hours worth that you'd expect to be done in a year. People would see right through him and even his most ardent supporters wouldn't be able explain it away.

So what does he do? He plays a 9D chess move. He switches to an every two weeks release schedule, allegedly. It was a brilliant move since it would explain the lack of content. Of course there's only 20 minutes worth of gameplay! It's supposed to be like that. Don't worry. Several thousand renders have already been completed. You'll see 400 more in two weeks! What's the problem!?

Lest anyone forget, there was very particular timing of the mass Patreon page reporting. The last update was July 15. Remember, he even fucked people on that because it was supposed to be July 14, but conveniently there was a storm and the internet was dog shit. I don't know if he was scrambling to finish something or he was just giving a little "fuck you" because he was mad that he actually had to do the tiniest amount of work for once. Two weeks would be July 29. July 29 came and went without a word. "Okay," I said. "He probably didn't actually mean two weeks, he probably meant twice a month." July 30 went by. Then July 31. Then it became August. No update, no word. August 1, August 2, and believe it was somewhere around August 3 or August 4 that the mass reporting took place. It wasn't that he couldn't make the update because of the mass reporting. The mass reporting happened because he didn't meet his self imposed release date, several days went by, and he was completely radio silent. Don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking anything else.

The mods have to slap this with some sort of new tag. I absolutely don't believe he's paying anyone off, he has just very carefully danced around the requirements to avoid the "Abandoned" tag. He made one little fuck up. He missed making a Patreon post by a matter of hours. He was probably waiting until the last possible moment because he's lazy and fuck everyone, got distracted sipping Mai Tais on the beach, and lost track of time.

He's not letting the "Abandoned" tag get put on again and he's not releasing another update. Maybe on July 15, 2023 he'll come out with the lowest effort mini update that you've ever seen just to get to 2025, but that's the only circumstance in which another update comes out.

People that are out of the loop are going to keep falling into the trap. There are new members everyday. There really does need to be a warning for this game and on any others where the dev is clearly scamming people. Something like "Unreliable Dev." Maybe you do go as far as "Scam." This should be done on a case-by-case basis. I know it's not ideal because it's not quantitative like "game update within two years" or "dev update within three months," but making things strictly quantitative is what allows this to happen. I think it must be extremely difficult to earn this tag. It must be reserved for particularly egregious cases where it's plainly obvious that the dev is skirting the rules to avoid the "Abandoned" tag and has been doing so for a while. It's not for bullying a dev, it's not for updates that people were disappointed in, it would be solely to avoid people getting taken advantage of. There's only a handful of games/threads on the whole site that I'd slap that tag on and they are the ones that pretty much everyone already agrees on.

The line "I’m not forcing anyone to support me" is a fucking slap in the face. You don't say that to people that you respect. You say that to people that you have contempt for when you get caught. And lest anyone forget this one too, "Project X" was Milfy Kingdom. Nothing else. Not "Milfy Mafia." Never was. He did a formal reveal. "Project X/Milfy Kingdom" was supposed to be a fantasy game so don't pretend like he just renamed it. Him ignoring that fact and treating Milfy Mafia like it was ever "Project X" is just more gaslighting. People weren't interested in it, so that's why he's doing this.

Holy shit, that was a post. I guess there's a lot of things that have just built up.
ICSTOR is a creator and we aren't. We have to sit still and take it. It was payback for all the patrons that still support him even though he doesn't update anything. It was among the scammers, real trickery shit

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
H

He's saying he was very satisfied with the progress made with the game this year :ROFLMAO: as well as with the profits
I didn't believe he would have BALLS to say he subtracted money from his patrons with no intention to follow time tables and that next year he was going to do worst and was happy about it.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Someone please translate to clear english what he said here:
" I won't lie saying that this year was not good to me nor to the game, but I’m sure that next year will be a lot better. "

Translated: I won't lie, this year sucked because I actually had to work and post a game update. Next year, I'll stay on-top of my Patreon notices so I won't have to work like I did this year.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The guy spends months in silence, people thinking he working on the update to find he didnt progress sht, patreon part was easy handle the more worked one is to remove the Celia content that is it to get the page back, then later they could implemenmt it again into the game when it was finished, now the best part the guy comes with a new game ideia with a page already, meaning the project X was too much of a work for him, he has no intentions of finishing Milfy city for now cause he knows its is source of money and he doesnt want to let it go, sincerly this guy is a joke has a dev and once more puts the Mental Health on a excuse post (if he had really Mental Health problems he wouldnt only mention it on excuse posts).

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020

did you delete your post on his disc or was it one of the mods?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes