Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
man how naive you are there is no other game ; what happening to us ?
It's not that. He changed his main idea for the next game, apparently. There it was renders and concepts with the medieval fantasy logo there, but it seems he changed the core concept of it.

Well, Milfy Kingdom or Milfy Mafia, it will be hard to surpass the latent potential that Milfy City once had.

Wolfrem

Apr 19, 2018
ICSTOR is a creator and we aren't. We have to sit still and take it. It was payback for all the patrons that still support him even though he doesn't update anything. It was among the scammers, real trickery shit
I guess you can call that an update. HEH.
Hear what a said shills?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Someone please translate to clear english what he said here:
I enjoyed ripping you dumb fuckers off. I am not turning off the money draw on the game nor returning the money, which I could do, so hang in there and next december I will come up with another reason to keep throwing me your cash you dumb fucking patrons.....
THAT is what he said.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Fuck Icstor. If Celia isn't blackmailing, that's shit. Let him do blackmail as it was originally. In addition to patreon, there are other platforms. If smart people unsubscribe, it will work faster. Why be a subscriber? I don't understand these people. Do they think he needs help with money? Are they idiots? The faster they unsubscribe, the more incentive for his work. The "Abandoned" tag is not needed for the game, the "Asshole and Deceiver" tag is needed for the Icstor developer. Everyone needs to unsubscribe and tell him to make the original version with Celia and blackmail on SubscribeStar or other sites. You don't need to subscribe to Patreon. And developers who ask to subscribe to their pages on Patreon, you need to say "Fuck you!".

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Just rewrite the Celia storyline as consensual. Maybe the MC acts as a "secret admirer" who intervenes to prevent Celia from being blackmailed, and she jumps through hoops to thank him and find out who he is. They have the same covert assignations in the bathroom at school until eventually she invites him to her home when her hubby isn't around.

Wolfrem

Apr 19, 2018
So a few days ago, I specifically said Shitstor would post just-in-time to avoid the "Abandoned" tag. Scam-whore made it by 4 days.

Who's shocked by this amazingly well-timed post?
Fuck it. Let's just leave the thread, squirrels will eat ICSTOR anyway.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Drawning the line we can conclude: 1) We will see no Judys update this months 2) If we get the above - mentioned update this year the Developer will be suprised much. 3) ICSTORE is not ceratein in approximate date of the final release and 4) he needs no money of donators, who are entitled to spend the funds for more productive creators.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes