bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Just checked the Discord since the day they last said something I found hilarious that Icstor asked "Any questions" to then have like 10 people ask him stuff and not answer literally even once
Also, is there anything new about a release of the piece of shit of an update they are going to release?

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Thats true, if they esr less they start work harder, tha supporters make devs be like this, cuz people are greedy for money, more money they earn less job do.

Reactions: boy2636

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hey Zen, even if they mark it as Abandoned, I personally don't think it'll stop everyone from coming here, especially if they get the game from another site other than this one. Speaking for myself, I had NO IDEA this site even existed until much earlier this year when I initially registered. I mean I know why I did isn't what other people would do, but I still see new names appearing in this thread every day.

I mean the Tag would probably keep at least 80% of the new players away, but who knows, stranger things have happened. I personally enjoy this thread as I like to help the new players or at least tell them what the deal is. I'm probably in this thread more than anyone who used to hang around here, as most have moved on.

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself and talking out of my ass. Wouldn't be the first time my friend. I mean, eventually it'll die out, but being the most popular thread on this site, I don't see it or the Staff/Admins/mods whacking it out anytime soon, but that's just from my perspective.
most of us want the Abandoned tag cause last time it cause Icstor to put out an update. Of course it was that Sara update and at least for me Sara is a turn off.
What should happen is Icstor should be band from any of these sites. Due to the crap he has pulled scamming people. If the Dev hasn't given a progress report on the update before the month is out Patreon (and sites like it) should not take money the next month from supporters. If the game hasn't been updated in 4 months Abandoned tag should be placed. After 6 months Patreon ( and sites like it ) should delete the devs page. Sorry but too many of them are scamming the players.

Also Patreon (sites like it) and this site should listen to players more. Supporters shouldn't be paying for updates that take longer to download then to play.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
You wouldn’t happen to remember the game I’m thinking of then, would you? It’s very similar to BB and this game with the incest and trying to have sex with every woman you encounter but when you visit the girls while they sleep you gradually get better at being sneaky/careful and eventually can cum on/in them. Pretty sure it was the same style of artwork as well, but I could be mistaken about that part.
Echo of Lust? A Family Venture?

Oct 17, 2018
Question is ..... could you sleep at night if you did? Probably not due to guilt. That doesn't seem to bother Icstor at all!
Lmao. I would absolutely sleep tight as fuck. In my silk bed sheets on an ergonomic bed made of ivory and gold.

But really. It's just stupid people losing money. I am jealous too, but there is bigger scams out there. Apple for one.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
You wouldn’t happen to remember the game I’m thinking of then, would you? It’s very similar to BB and this game with the incest and trying to have sex with every woman you encounter but when you visit the girls while they sleep you gradually get better at being sneaky/careful and eventually can cum on/in them. Pretty sure it was the same style of artwork as well, but I could be mistaken about that part.
F.I.L.F.?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Question is ..... could you sleep at night if you did? Probably not due to guilt. That doesn't seem to bother Icstor at all!
I could definitely sleep at night. If people are stupid enough to give money to me for nothing then that's their own problem. It's not like ISCTOR is actively tricking people into giving him free money, he's simply taking advantage of a very broken system like patreon. He's an absolute scumlord, but it only works because others are enabling it.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I could definitely sleep at night. If people are stupid enough to give money to me for nothing then that's their own problem. It's not like ISCTOR is actively tricking people into giving him free money, he's simply taking advantage of a very broken system like patreon. He's an absolute scumlord, but it only works because others are enabling it.
this
shitstor isnt fooling or tricking anyone, people are just dumb and horny and give money hoping for the continuity of the project

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Haven't kept a close eye on the development of this game because it ain't going to be finished any time soon, but I was wondering why people were saying Celias being axed from the game. Eyeing through the Icstor patreon post regarding the issue (of course they couldn't say what was the specific reason for Patreon wanting her content changed :cautious:) I'm guessing it's because her content was mostly non-consensual i.e it was considered rape. What do you think the reason was?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Haven't kept a close eye on the development of this game because it ain't going to be finished any time soon, but I was wondering why people were saying Celias being axed from the game. Eyeing through the Icstor patreon post regarding the issue (of course they couldn't say what was the specific reason for Patreon wanting her content changed :cautious:) I'm guessing it's because her content was mostly non-consensual i.e it was considered rape. What do you think the reason was?
It was the blackmail thing, it was the night crawler "rapey" scenes at night as well. It was the possibility of Sara being underaged when it clearly says all characters are over 18.

There's worse games out there than this, but this one, I feel, was made an example of. So Celia's route is gone, the nightcrawler rapey scenes are gone (you can still wake them up), dialogue has been changed. The type of school the MC goes to is now a college (because of the Sara thing)

so yeah, it's a shell of what it used to be.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
It was the blackmail thing, it was the night crawler "rapey" scenes at night as well. It was the possibility of Sara being underaged when it clearly says all characters are over 18.

There's worse games out there than this, but this one, I feel, was made an example of. So Celia's route is gone, the nightcrawler rapey scenes are gone (you can still wake them up), dialogue has been changed. The type of school the MC goes to is now a college (because of the Sara thing)

so yeah, it's a shell of what it used to be.

Does sound very plausable. Did Icstor confirm this by any chance? Either way shit sux. Guess I / we should take good care of some pre-shenanigans build of Milfy City :D

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Does sound very plausable. Did Icstor confirm this by any chance? Either way shit sux. Guess I / we should take good care of some pre-shenanigans build of Milfy City :D
Yeah Patreon basically had him rewrite and redo, and now you can only get the censored version from Patreon. It hasn't made its way here yet. Supposedly a Judy update will be released before the finished product

• Sad
Reactions: Pigfarmer
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes