foible

Aug 29, 2017
When visiting sleeping girls, is there only one outcome per selection? Example: playing with Caroline’s feet. Does she always start to wake up no matter what?

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
wtf is happening to celia? I heard something that he is rewriting her!? is that true!? wtf i mean come on.. she one of the best toons in the game and sht ended as it was getting good.... hoiw in hell do we stop this sht!?!?

PPL think Patrion is the only place to link up to!? what crap is that? isnt there tons more?
simple...there are other options....itch io.....subscribe star maybe......boycott patreon

Reactions: stymiez

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
When visiting sleeping girls, is there only one outcome per selection? Example: playing with Caroline’s feet. Does she always start to wake up no matter what?
Yes whenever you play with any of them at night, they well eventually begin to wake up no matter what

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Yes whenever you play with any of them at night, they well eventually begin to wake up no matter what
You wouldn’t happen to remember the game I’m thinking of then, would you? It’s very similar to BB and this game with the incest and trying to have sex with every woman you encounter but when you visit the girls while they sleep you gradually get better at being sneaky/careful and eventually can cum on/in them. Pretty sure it was the same style of artwork as well, but I could be mistaken about that part.

BFGLives

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
You wouldn’t happen to remember the game I’m thinking of then, would you? It’s very similar to BB and this game with the incest and trying to have sex with every woman you encounter but when you visit the girls while they sleep you gradually get better at being sneaky/careful and eventually can cum on/in them. Pretty sure it was the same style of artwork as well, but I could be mistaken about that part.
Maybe Bad Bobby Saga? I don't think you can cum IN anyone, but you can cum ON someone. There was a mini-game where you could increase your "Sneak" stat and then you could more easily sneak into everyone's rooms while they were distracted or sleeping. It's far from finished though, so that might not be the right game.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Does anyone know if my saves will be transfered to the new updated game when the next update rolls out if I install the updated game without deleting the old one? (I'm on android)
Not to poke fun, but I'm surprised you expect a new update, when we've had one 15-minute update in two years.

I guess the Kool-Aid is still being circulated, eh?

I happen to be one of the few who really like this game, and even have Caroline in my sig, but after two years of false promises and broken trust, nope, no more. I'll continue to play it when I want to see Caroline, but otherwise, DON'T.EXPECT.ANYTHING!!

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes