ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
"I wonder when the next version of DefinitelyNotRelatedPeopleFucking comes out on patreon." Fucking lol.

I came for Caroline, I stayed for Icstor's dialogue.
I read that and instantly came here to search it, hoping someone would have said:
"I wonder when the next version of Milfy City comes out on Patreon. That game feels like it's on v0.6e for YEARS now!"

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
NLT proves otherwise
Yes.

Also unrelated but just something I've observed about hobby people, sometimes, people need corporate and the board breathing down their necks to be motivated enough to even do any actual works, structure, discipline, set work hours and responsive teams, that's how you make people happy, hobby can only go so far without structure.

The reason why I no longer work pro bono for my friends' new businesses, they never stick to deadlines and they think that staying at work for 14 hours a day for months is the magical recipe that makes a successful business.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Imagine how many people would click on this thread, and then through to others, if they were to mark this one correctly.
Hey Zen, even if they mark it as Abandoned, I personally don't think it'll stop everyone from coming here, especially if they get the game from another site other than this one. Speaking for myself, I had NO IDEA this site even existed until much earlier this year when I initially registered. I mean I know why I did isn't what other people would do, but I still see new names appearing in this thread every day.

I mean the Tag would probably keep at least 80% of the new players away, but who knows, stranger things have happened. I personally enjoy this thread as I like to help the new players or at least tell them what the deal is. I'm probably in this thread more than anyone who used to hang around here, as most have moved on.

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself and talking out of my ass. Wouldn't be the first time my friend. I mean, eventually it'll die out, but being the most popular thread on this site, I don't see it or the Staff/Admins/mods whacking it out anytime soon, but that's just from my perspective.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
They need to knock off the BS and ban this scammer for life and slap a permanent abandoned tag on it.
He's just sitting back and laughing at all of the people who are supporting his scam.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hey Zen, even if they mark it as Abandoned, I personally don't think it'll stop everyone from coming here, especially if they get the game from another site other than this one. Speaking for myself, I had NO IDEA this site even existed until much earlier this year when I initially registered. I mean I know why I did isn't what other people would do, but I still see new names appearing in this thread every day.

I mean the Tag would probably keep at least 80% of the new players away, but who knows, stranger things have happened. I personally enjoy this thread as I like to help the new players or at least tell them what the deal is. I'm probably in this thread more than anyone who used to hang around here, as most have moved on.

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself and talking out of my ass. Wouldn't be the first time my friend. I mean, eventually it'll die out, but being the most popular thread on this site, I don't see it or the Staff/Admins/mods whacking it out anytime soon, but that's just from my perspective.
I think you are missing my point...

I have no problem with this thread getting traffic, as this WAS one of the most anticipated, and then popular, games of the genre for a while. New members SHOULD read this thread to discover that popularity is not reliability, though.

Those who come to the site for this thread specifically will see what it has to offer (a dead end via the tag), and would likely seek out other threads/games that offer them whatever they wanted from this game. (--EDIT/afterthought - Why would the staff/admins believe those users would just move on from the SITE completely, with so many other games available? It's not like other sites can offer an update to this game either...) Which would provide even more clicks to the site, and the ad revenue that goes with it.

I'm merely saying that honesty is the best policy, and would probably generate more clicks when those viewers move on to other threads.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think you are missing my point...

I have no problem with this thread getting traffic, as this WAS one of the most anticipated, and then popular, games of the genre for a while. New members SHOULD read this thread to discover that popularity is not reliability, though.

Those who come to the site for this thread specifically will see what it has to offer (a dead end via the tag), and would likely seek out other threads/games that offer them whatever they wanted from this game. Which would provide even more clicks to the site, and the ad revenue that goes with it.

I'm merely saying that honesty is the best policy, and would probably generate more clicks when those viewers move on to other threads.
I agree, especially with the honesty part. ICSTOR dug himself a deep grave over the last two years because of his BS. He could've been sitting on top of the mountain, and in a way, he still is, because of his constant false promises and "update talk."

I understand about the traffic too. Instead of clicks in other threads for other games, they're coming here, instead of spreading the numbers around to other threads. I don't know what it'll take for the Tag to be put back on it. Members here harped on the mods the last time to do it, but it took a near mutiny for them to do it.

Even if everyone leaves this thread and doesn't post here anymore, I still doubt they'll tag it appropriately.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I personally don't think it'll stop everyone from coming here
Of course it wouldn't. There is another game, The Tyrant, that has the tag but yet people, old users and even new users, still keep their hope up that the developer who suffers from mental health problems would someday get his shit together and finish the game, even though he has been completely silent for couple years now. So with or without the tag some people still won't let this one go, even though this isn't anything special anymore.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Of course it wouldn't. There is another game, The Tyrant, that has the tag but yet people, old users and even new users, still keep their hope up that the developer who suffers from mental health problems would someday get his shit together and finish the game, even though he has been completely silent for couple years now. So with or without the tag some people still won't let this one go, even though this isn't anything special anymore.
Whether or not ICSTOR has the same problems or not (if they're legitimate claims) I don't know, but stretching this out over the last two years did him more harm than good, and it kept the people donating to him continuing to do so.

Advertising his one or two new games before this one is done is complete BS. One 15-minute update in two years doesn't mean anything in my eyes, especially now since the game is butchered and censored. He could've avoided all of it, ALL of it, if he just would've finished the god damn thing in good time. The new update pictures with Judy were probably sitting on his CPU for two years now, as the Preview Pics link showed in the original post.

I suffer from mental health shit myself, with over a dozen suicide attempts and multiple psych ward visits, but I'm very open about it, just how I am, I have nothing to hide. Whether or not his problems are real I couldn't say, and I always give him the benefit of the doubt for months and months on end, but I guess with everything happening now has just compounded with everything in the past and it doesn't make me a believer or very hopeful anymore for substantial future updates or kept promise.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Advertising his one or two new games before this one is done is complete BS. One 15-minute update in two years doesn't mean anything in my eyes, especially now since the game is butchered and censored. He could've avoided all of it, ALL of it, if he just would've finished the god damn thing in good time. The new update pictures with Judy were probably sitting on his CPU for two years now, as the Preview Pics link showed in the original post.
This is the exact reason why all that talk about his mental health problems is just bullshit from ICSTOR. ICSTOR wanted to move on to creating a new game already when he released 0.4 or 0.5 version of Milfy City, can't remember exactly which one it was but he said he had already planned the new game (which apparently was Milfy Kingdom already back then in later part of 2018) and that he was getting bored with Milfy City. However his supporters didn't accept it, so when ICSTOR wasn't able to pull off that "one more update and then to another game!" stunt that he had done with his other games, he then came up with these "mental health problems" excuses, because he thought he could get away from the game with those. But the supporters weren't giving up, and still haven't given up. He was obviously pissed he couldn't do things his way, so he decided to exploit the system as much as he could, hoping that eventually people would give up on him, which didn't happen. Luckily for him, all the bullshit with Patreon this year opened him a window to jump out and finally escape this game.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This is the exact reason why all that talk about his mental health problems is just bullshit from ICSTOR. ICSTOR wanted to move on to creating a new game already when he released 0.4 or 0.5 version of Milfy City, can't remember exactly which one it was but he said he had already planned the new game (which apparently was Milfy Kingdom already back then in later part of 2018) and that he was getting bored with Milfy City. However his supporters didn't accept it, so when ICSTOR wasn't able to pull off that "one more update and then to another game!" stunt that he had done with his other games, he then came up with these "mental health problems" excuses, because he thought he could get away from the game with those. But the supporters weren't giving up, and still haven't given up. He was obviously pissed he couldn't do things his way, so he decided to exploit the system as much as he could, hoping that eventually people would give up on him, which didn't happen. Luckily for him, all the bullshit with Patreon this year opened him a window to jump out and finally escape this game.
I mean, personally, I'm glad I found the game and stuck with it, because of Caroline, and luckily, her route is "finished," so speaking for myself, I'm pretty much satisfied with it, although I do want to see what happens with her route and pregnancy and how the family takes it.

I stated before, and in the past, if I knew about the dev and his methods, I never would've picked this game up in the first place, nor would I have probably started my rabbit hole journey to get more into these VNs.

So many promises broken, and so many false hopes given to players. It's a fucking shame that it all happened this way. Yeah this game may not be the big thing it was a couple of years ago, as other games have eclipsed it, but it's got a cult following sort to speak, and I guess in a way I'm part of it, but I don't live or die on whether or not a new update comes out. I'm pleased with what I have in this game on a personal level.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: ICSTOR - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - -
- -
Mac: -
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD -
Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
so i understand you are being censored by patreon.....i guess the school board members in the deep south are reaching into the internet.....thanks....im gone...sponsored one last time before i left......goodbye celia...hail fascism and book burning

• Sad
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
so i understand you are being censored by patreon.....i guess the school board members in the deep south are reaching into the internet.....thanks....im gone...sponsored one last time before i left......goodbye celia...hail fascism and book burning
o-kay

That was a thing

But I do get it, people censoring a game, clearly of fiction, and to where it says in the beginning of the game all characters are over 18. Clearly people know the difference between reality and fantasy, right? RIGHT?!?

In this case, obviously not.

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
wtf is happening to celia? I heard something that he is rewriting her!? is that true!? wtf i mean come on.. she one of the best toons in the game and sht ended as it was getting good.... hoiw in hell do we stop this sht!?!?

PPL think Patrion is the only place to link up to!? what crap is that? isnt there tons more?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes