ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well well well, "the update is ready and we will release it in 2 weeks's cycle", what happened with that?
Kinda crazy how bad this has gotten.
And please dont tell me that there is no one who can rewrite those scenes in a short amount of time. If he says that he wants it to be good then everyone here would laugh their asses off because this game's writing was always bad and underdeveloped.

The only thing going for it was the quality of characters and little animation (after 7k patreons, no more 1-2 looped scenes, anyone still remembers?)

This game has and had huge potential but he wasted it so hard that i cant even believe it even though i am seeing it happen with my own eyes. :sneaky:
He didn't waste it. He's still pulling bank for a game that will never finish.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
can someone share the post here ?
I went and took a $1 bullet for you since you asked so nicely:

Hello everyone!

This is the page where you can support my next project: Milfy Mafia.

I'm planning to release the first episode in 2022, but the polls regarding some of the game mechanics/fetishes will be available to vote at the start in December 2021, so next month! :)

Until then, you can all comment below about what impact/features of the game you guys want to have. Maybe propose some questions that I could add to the polls?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to release the first episode in 2022, but the polls regarding some of the game mechanics/fetishes will be available to vote at the start in December 2021, so next month! :)

Until then, you can all comment below about what impact/features of the game you guys want to have. Maybe propose some questions that I could add to the polls?
What a load of stinky, filthy roach-ridden rubbish. :ROFLMAO:

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020

Hello everyone!

562.png

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Can we do something like petition / request to add the Abandon tag?
i mean, we need to see some results, and not just regular status update.

Probably a bad idea, but I would like to see how fast he turns the gear and actually finish the game.

Reactions: Yaaaza and DJsona

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Can we do something like petition / request to add the Abandon tag?
i mean, we need to see some results, and not just regular status update.

Probably a bad idea, but I would like to see how fast he turns the gear and actually finish the game.
The only way for that to happen is that his super smart patreons stop giving him money, like it happened with scamdrop.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The last time the tag was put up, before the July update, was basically because almost every single post in this thread was one word; Abandoned.

The mods got SO sick of it (Redknight00 I think) that they put the tag on the game. Not three or four days later, the July update was released. Naturally, the tag got removed. So now, we find ourselves in the same place.

Look back in thread with the SEARCH feature and check it out. It was chaos and anarchy in here for DAYS before the tag, during the tag, and after the July release. Full blown anarchy!

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The last time the tag was put up, before the July update, was basically because almost every single post in this thread was one word; Abandoned.

The mods got SO sick of it (Redknight00 I think) that they put the tag on the game. Not three or four days later, the July update was released. Naturally, the tag got removed. So now, we find ourselves in the same place.

Look back in thread with the SEARCH feature and check it out. It was chaos and anarchy in here for DAYS before the tag, during the tag, and after the July release. Full blown anarchy!
It wasn't JUST that though. It was the day AFTER Shitstor's radio silence window ended.

The uprising was that we were at time-expired, and the mods weren't applying the tag. Which, in turn, just gave more credence to 'special favor status' from the site for Shitstor (or at least the posts went).

Given the site actually DID apply the tag, the chances he'll ever be on whatever bender he was on then, again in the future, is pretty nil. He'll abuse his paypigs and this site's rules to cash in until his grandkids retire.

Note for people who don't know or want to research: The game debuted in 2018, with the game making it to 0.5c by November, 2018. V0.6 of this game was released mid 2019, and depending on which version you call the real one since it trickled out in micro-installments (v6, 6b, 6c, 6d and 6e), you could sort-of claim 6e as late as December, 2019. But V0.6 was really like May, 2019.
Since then, like CLOCKWORK, to avoid this site's 3-month radio silence ABANDONED tag, we got an announcement on Patreon every 88 days, give or take a day or two. Until June, 2021, when he missed the window.
Promising updates every two weeks, he sheepishly released a 10/15 minute update in July, posted on August 6, and then went radio silent again until November 18. Even though his Patreon site was down, he MISSED the 90-day window, so this game SHOULD have the ABANDONED tag AGAIN, but he's getting some lenience for some reason (ask the staff).

TL;DR: The game is only NOT marked ABANDONED by the grace of the mods and staff. It should be by site rules. Consider what you do with your money carefully.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Scammer tag. Now.
I invite you to report the OP, and explain the 90+ day break I mentioned above which proves this game should be marked abandoned. It will get rejected without explanation.

There is something special about this game to the site staff. I wish I knew what it was.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020

Hello everyone!

5vkc0z.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kracken36
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes