sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
I got another chance to get on his discord. Going to wait till he is there and post a raging shit slinging call him out post, and then get banned again lol.

I would just enjoy actually being able to enhance whatever might Really be a mental fuck up on his part. I know... I am a bad person... but.... it is what it is...
Doing God's work.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
So, just to be sure, the last available scene for Linda is the one where Bob almost catches you in the act of getting a blowjob following sex, right?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wow, so there's been almost no progress in over a year then. I just downloaded the latest version, and looking through my old saves, the last time I touched the game was that scene, and it was in March 2020. Can you at least get anywhere with the therapist yet?
Nope

The last update we got was back in July, and it was a 15-minute or so update with Sara, and it was after the mods here slapped the ABANDONED tag on it, so his hand was basically forced to give us that update.

The next update, supposedly, in whatever decade or century we get it, will be focused on Judy, allegedly, before the year is over. No progress on anything else in that last update. Everything is the way it was with everyone else before the July Sara update

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Nope

The last update we got was back in July, and it was a 15-minute or so update with Sara.

The next update, supposedly, in whatever decade or century we get it, will be focused on Judy, allegedly, before the year is over. No progress on anything else in that last update. Everything is the way it was with everyone else before the July Sara update
Damn, so it's basically abandonware then. Oh well, at least I got to go all the way with Linda. I hope A Wife and Mother doesn't suffer the same fate though.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sep 18, 2021
I gave this one a shot and...I'm not feeling it. I know it's obviously not finished, but I didn't feel myself getting into the game. The routes that I wanted to pursue basically only had teasers, so I was kind of SOL for those. I only liked one of four of the major routes to be absolutely honest.
I didn't read or know anything about this developer or the controversy before touching this one, but playing it made me feel like it was money trap akin to Star Citizen. Decent to great talent, not much work ethic, overpromising, and under-delivering while collecting as much money as possible.

I come and read the thread and...I was sad to find that I was almost square on the money as far as current sentiment on this. There's potential here, but who knows what'll happen with this. So, I'm just gonna end my thoughts here. Take care guys.

Reactions: Willibrordus

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
I haven't played it yet but from some of the play through videos I've seen it could be one of the best pron vns out there
but one thing bothers me though I mean why do Linda and Celia's husbands look so old especially Bob who could be best
described by a Chinese proverb "a toad wishing to eat swan meat". I mean this is fiction not the real life.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I haven't played it yet but from some of the play through videos I've seen it could be one of the best pron vns out there
but one thing bothers me though I mean why do Linda and Celia's husbands look so old especially Bob who could be best
described by a Chinese proverb "a toad wishing to eat swan meat". I mean this is fiction not the real life.
It's not a bad game, it's just not complete. I don't think, in real life, Bob would land a woman like Linda, and Celia's husband we've only seen a couple of times actually in the game, and without knowing Celia's age, it's hard to tell. I'm guessing she's late 30s/early 40s like Linda is.

It's a good game for entertaining yourself for a few hours. Only one route is done, and that's Caroline's. We've had one 15-minute update in the last two years, which came out in July. The writing is a bit wonky at times and the MC is pretty much a letch, but there are some tender dialogue moments in the game that I personally do like.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 1506477

Hey, again guys!
So, it has been a while since the last post.
As most of you are probably aware, the page was temporarily suspended at the request of Patreon. We have had to change many things about the game and rewrite a lot of material. We also took this opportunity to check the game in its entirety for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors - fixing those in the process.
My mental health was not the best during this time, but my team and I worked through it, and we managed to get the changes made and the page back up.
We have also used this time to come up with plans for the future. I can say that I’m quite excited about what we have planned. In this post, I will outline what the team and I have come up with. :)

When it comes to Milfy City:
When is the next update?
We are planning to release one more update before the final release of the game. This update will focus on Judy, and the renders have been 95% completed. We have also had to remove Celia from the game temporarily, at Patreons request. Pending a rewrite of her entire story arc.

Why?
We have wanted Milfy City to be what it should be since the beginning. This plan will not work for now since Celia had to be removed from the story temporarily. She was the main character holding the story for a few other characters. We plan to bring her back in the final release with her content updated alongside other characters. At this moment, it is too much work to do in only the two-week time frame.

Did you lie again?
I know that many comments will be like that, but this was a curiously/strange and difficult year in the sense that nothing went as I had planned. It may look like I plan to never release the final update, but that’s just ridiculous thinking.
I have said many times in my earlier posts that I want to finish this game, so I can focus on the next one which I want to start ASAP. I have a lot of energy, ideas, characters, and almost the whole plot for the next game prepared already.

Can you specify the date of the final release?
No. It’s not possible at the moment. My team and I are actively working on it, though.

You’re receiving support to create games!
Yes, I’m only the creator, and without you guys, I would never have even created such a game as Milfy City, but as I said many times in the past. I’m not forcing anyone to support me.
Every person that supported me in the last year will receive the final version for free.

You can stop supporting me and still receive the game.
You can use that money to support other creators that need more support for their games, which may not be that popular but are also very good, hidden gems as they are. You can find more creators on my Discord. I strongly encourage you to check out some smaller creators! They need your support to grow.
I will add a new post with the progress every two weeks from now on. So, no more waiting for a post that can appear anytime, just like this one.

What happened to Project X?
Many of you have already heard about that project. The first idea for that game was too big to achieve, so we decided to stop working on it, for now. We will be starting a new one with a more defined and realistic plan.
The official name of the next project is “Milfy Mafia''. But the polls and news for this game will not appear here. If anyone is interested in it, you can check the Discord announcements. I am planning to create different polls regarding the content for you all that you want to see. So it is a good idea to check it out regularly. Episode 1 will launch in 2022.
I can only say that Milfy Mafia will be similar to Milfy City, and it’s happening in the same universe *wink*. But, everything will be improved. Varying from the graphics, animations, story, and the many choices that will have an impact on the main story.

Last words:
I won't lie saying that this year was not good to me nor to the game, but I’m sure that next year will be a lot better. :) I have many plans and I’m very excited.
I want to personally thank each of my Patrons that stayed with me over those years. If not for you all we would have stopped creating the games you enjoy a long time ago. I hope that next year will show that this support was not in vain. Maybe, I am planning a little surprise by the end of the year :)
The next post will be posted at the beginning of next month.
In the end, I can only say that I’m inviting everyone to Discord, we’re more active there, and I will be answering questions. :)
Well well well, "the update is ready and we will release it in 2 weeks's cycle", what happened with that?
Kinda crazy how bad this has gotten.
And please dont tell me that there is no one who can rewrite those scenes in a short amount of time. If he says that he wants it to be good then everyone here would laugh their asses off because this game's writing was always bad and underdeveloped.

The only thing going for it was the quality of characters and little animation (after 7k patreons, no more 1-2 looped scenes, anyone still remembers?)

This game has and had huge potential but he wasted it so hard that i cant even believe it even though i am seeing it happen with my own eyes. :sneaky:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Any news of the 0.71c version? If its out is there, does anyone have a link to download?
Thanks for the laugh.

No, nothing new SUPPOSEDLY until the end of the year, which is the alleged Judy update. Come back in about a month and check, but for now, nope. Nothing. And there's only been a single 15-minute update over the last two years

• Sad
Reactions: Kracken36 and DunnS

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
What kind of story reworks are we talking about (droping the incest ?!) and refresh my memory who is this Celia character ? Is that the mom , sister?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes