Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Now imagine if she would be removed from the game due to patreon compliance and Icstor would just choose "Fuckit, imma gonna just cut her out cuz' working is hard and stuff."

I actually feel for Celia fans here :cry:
Yeah if Caroline was taken out I wouldn't play this game anymore that's for sure, and I'm not going near the censored one either because of the dialogue changes & the removal of the night creep scenes.

It's an adult VN and I think most of us here know fantasy from reality. Obviously the people who are behind this whole charade don't, or don't care.

But whatever, I have my complete Caroline route. The pregnancy content isn't a big thing for me and the route ends on a high note right now, so that's all well and good by me.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Replayed this one after at least a 2 year break. And I must say, that in spite of all the whining here, it is rightfully up there on all the ratings and popularity polls. It is truly unfortunate that icstor fell down that rabbit hole of production mess, but if you think about it with your actual head, it is kinda understandable. I remember icstor since his "incest story" or w/e that hell of RPGM experience was, yet it still had some good characters and banging CG scenes. And he definitely stepped up his game with each next release (imho, those were consistent AF in comparison to 99% of the stuff here). It's not that weird for a guy, who was doing so much creative work, to simply burn out + even if you hate to admit it, all the law stuff adds up to the stress. Heck, I'm doing a lot of writing as my hobby and if you are working of inspiration - it is always a slippery slope, but the results are for sure insane ( I mean you can use grandpa RR Martin as a text book example)

Now, I don't want to justify icstor's shitty and scummy behavior with this post, he definitely could've handled all of this way better and I doubt that anyone outside of self entitled pricks would riot here for the last couple of years if he just came out clean instead of spouting BS excuses. I just wanted to say that it would be great to see some form of closure to this game and hopefully he gets to deliver it sooner or later and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing another icstor game, because with all of it said and done - I did not waste a single god damn cent xD

Toni_I

Nov 28, 2018
Agreed, hopefully this game will get the excellent ending it deserves in a decent time period.
The only thing I was wondering while reading this: why not just migrate the game to another platform, like Subscr**** to avoid starting it all over with a new storyline? Would probalby save a big deal of work...

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Agreed, hopefully this game will get the excellent ending it deserves in a decent time period.
The only thing I was wondering while reading this: why not just migrate the game to another platform, like Subscr**** to avoid starting it all over with a new storyline? Would probalby save a big deal of work...
Because I'd assume half the patrons don't even realize they're patrons and just forgot about it. Then another half of who is left wouldn't be bothered to change platforms. Leaving the developer with far less of a gravy train

Reactions: mightybored

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
i am genuinely confused why there's a PROJECT X listed on their patreon, not really sure what's going on in ICSTOR's brain, but i sure am curious

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So will we be seeing more updates in the future for this game? Have been playing this one since 2018 and kinda miss it a lot. There is still so much untold story, specially with the younger sister. So, here is crossing fingers and keeping up hope that we will see a revival of this game. Normally I hate grinders, but I made an exception for this game. It used to be great. Hope ICSTOR keeps that up in the near future.

Let's get into some Sarah :)
Well, supposedly the next patch is 90% complete. So it'll probably be posted sometime around 2030 or so

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I told you already Icstor sold off his IP to someone who can't even install daz. Look at what this guy is doing - compare it to Come Inside. Over there you clearly have a lazy guy because once in a few months he actually releases one render to tease fan base. Of corse his game is also abandoned. When was the last new render here? Years ago - he is recycling old pics from 2018 there is no new renders since. Those teasers released over those years could be as well done by ICSTOR in 2018 and never used.
What source do you have to confirm this? It wouldn't surprise me really but this is the first time I hear this. Can you share where you got this Intel (if it is in fact Intel and not rumors)

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
What source do you have to confirm this? It wouldn't surprise me really but this is the first time I hear this. Can you share where you got this Intel (if it is in fact Intel and not rumors)
Don't expect anything here, this is pirate forum, and all people can know here are rumors, i don't understand why they complain here about delays, while no one here is buying the game:D or if someone of you do, it's wrong forum to complain then go to patreon comments and cry there imho.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Don't expect anything here, this is pirate forum, and all people can know here are rumors, i don't understand why they complain here about delays, while no one here is buying the game:D or if someone of you do, it's wrong forum to complain then go to patreon comments and cry there imho.
Tons of people download games from here and many of them go on to support the developers on Patreon. I'm embarrassed to admit I was one of them a couple years ago, and only found out that ICSTOR was using the game as a passive income source by reading the comments here. The Patreon comments are mostly garbage since his simps flood them with supportive nonsense that makes you think he only had a little delay, and not 2+ years of lying.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Tons of people download games from here and many of them go on to support the developers on Patreon. I'm embarrassed to admit I was one of them a couple years ago, and only found out that ICSTOR was using the game as a passive income source by reading the comments here. The Patreon comments are mostly garbage since his simps flood them with supportive nonsense that makes you think he only had a little delay, and not 2+ years of lying.
I was a supporter as well. But unlike the droves of people that still pay him for loafing around I stopped. I gave him the benefit of a doubt for ten months, in retrospect that was entirely too generous. Live and learn I guess.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes