Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I was a supporter as well. But unlike the droves of people that still pay him for loafing around I stopped. I gave him the benefit of a doubt for ten months, in retrospect that was entirely too generous. Live and learn I guess.
I never supported the dude, but as you well know, I defended him here for nearly a year. No more. No longer playing the white knight.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I was a supporter as well. But unlike the droves of people that still pay him for loafing around I stopped. I gave him the benefit of a doubt for ten months, in retrospect that was entirely too generous. Live and learn I guess.
Same here, but I didn't support that long, fortunately.

To be fair, he's pretty damn good at this shit. The game itself is solid, and on a surface level, he's got a track record of "completing" games. Even now, someone could be fooled by seeing that the game had an update just 5 months ago.

That's why these comments are valuable to potential supporters. It's how you find out that the last big update was at the end of 2019, and only after a series of delays. By playing through, you wouldn't know that update was half-assed and had to be fixed a few months later. You also wouldn't know that he spent a year and a half claiming to be working on the game, and then released a 15 minute update he'd obviously just thrown together to get the abandoned tag removed from F95.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Same here, but I didn't support that long, fortunately.

To be fair, he's pretty damn good at this shit. The game itself is solid, and on a surface level, he's got a track record of "completing" games. Even now, someone could be fooled by seeing that the game had an update just 5 months ago.

That's why these comments are valuable to potential supporters. It's how you find out that the last big update was at the end of 2019, and only after a series of delays. By playing through, you wouldn't know that update was half-assed and had to be fixed a few months later. You also wouldn't know that he spent a year and a half claiming to be working on the game, and then released a 15 minute update he'd obviously just thrown together to get the abandoned tag removed from F95.
Oh but he doesn't care what us pirates say or think now does he ? Hahahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I never supported the dude, but as you well know, I defended him here for nearly a year. No more. No longer playing the white knight.
Me too. I supported him for a while a few years ago. I defended him. He has completely betrayed that trust.

My only hope now is that he either has a "come to Jesus" moment and starts working hard again, or sells the IP to someone who can produce quality content.

As far as I can tell by the discord the feeling is pretty much universal. The most ardent "defenders" I've seen basically just want people to stop talking lol. No updates, nothing.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Me too. I supported him for a while a few years ago. I defended him. He has completely betrayed that trust.

My only hope now is that he either has a "come to Jesus" moment and starts working hard again, or sells the IP to someone who can produce quality content.

As far as I can tell by the discord the feeling is pretty much universal. The most ardent "defenders" I've seen basically just want people to stop talking lol. No updates, nothing.
This game could've been one of the best, now it's just the butt of jokes around the VN water cooler.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

He knows he can get away with it now. There is no way he is letting his golden goose go. He'll just keep spinning a yarn and filling his wallet.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Six months iirc. I also remember that his discord had a rule that you couldn't try to talk to him. You should instead "feel honored if he deigns to address you". Shit was more toxic than discords where mods break every rule the server has, but insta-ban anyone who does likewise or calls them out

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and Skeltom

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Six months iirc. I also remember that his discord had a rule that you couldn't try to talk to him. You should instead "feel honored if he deigns to address you". Shit was more toxic than discords where mods break every rule the server has, but insta-ban anyone who does likewise or calls them out
Sounds like a day in the life of me and my 2nd ex-wife :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, he's a fucking diva. I don't see how anyone can be like that. Just thinking of him or anyone else for that matter acting like that makes my want to puke. And these people can sleep at night, fucking pathetic if you ask me.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I've been with my current girlfriend for 13 years now. It's basically marriage without the paper. Don't need that to stay devoted to each other.
Hey, my mother dated her husband for 13 years and lived with him for 12 before they married. My father lived with his wife for 14 years before they married.

Anywho, I agree with everyone that Caroline is best girl, but I think Linda would be a decent contender if not for the fact Bob just doesn't deserve to get cucked. Usually the husband's a shithead or cheating or something. He's not. She just doesn't love him.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've been with my current girlfriend for 13 years now. It's basically marriage without the paper. Don't need that to stay devoted to each other.
I never understood peoples infatuation with like you said, a piece of paper. At the end of the day it's completely meaningless. I always assumed it's because getting married is just the social norm and people need some sort of physical proof that they have made the commitment. To each their own but I don't see the importance of it.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I never understood peoples infatuation with like you said, a piece of paper. At the end of the day it's completely meaningless. I always assumed it's because getting married is just the social norm and people need some sort of physical proof that they have made the commitment. To each their own but I don't see the importance of it.
I know in the USA alone, there's literally hundreds of laws that pertain to or are affected by marriage. So from a practical perspective, I get it. Romantic? (Shrug) I barely understand wanting romance to begin with

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I know in the USA alone, there's literally hundreds of laws that pertain to or are affected by marriage. So from a practical perspective, I get it. Romantic? (Shrug) I barely understand wanting romance to begin with
I was talking in a romantic sense. I'm aware of all the legal bullshit associated with it but I follow my heart not the law. But I'm a sappy fucker like that. But what can you do?

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes