Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
I looked on your Slushe gallery and found other girls too (sweet) respect! Sara is young woman there :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
To me this is the definitive version.
But where are the nudes!! :cry::p
Original has thinner nose, thinner lips with a bit brighter/lighter lips colour, darker shade blue eyes with less distinct inner and outer edge of the iris. You miss a very distinct birthmark under her right eye and above her lips on the right side.
Yes, the original has this odd, very curvy, very thin nose that seems perfectly straight looking at it from the front. Yours is more realistic, definitely. I like the original unrealistic. Just personal preference.
19.jpg 37.jpg
I compared yours to these by the way. I'm just glad to see Linda fan-art at any rate. So thanks for the reminder.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well I seriously doubt it will ever be finished in my life time.
Icstor games always get finished. IF by finished we mean completed prefix. That sure is what he cares about. Now in terms what was promised in the beginning on each end every start? No. Except once. But that is one in 5 now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
But where are the nudes!! :cry::p
Original has thinner nose, thinner lips with a bit brighter/lighter lips colour, darker shade blue eyes with less distinct inner and outer edge of the iris. You miss a very distinct birthmark under her right eye and above her lips on the right side.
Yes, the original has this odd, very curvy, very thin nose that seems perfectly straight looking at it from the front. Yours is more realistic, definitely. I like the original unrealistic. Just personal preference.
View attachment 1584666 View attachment 1584667
I compared yours to these by the way. I'm just glad to see Linda fan-art at any rate. So thanks for the reminder.
I use the same skin the original has. So all the birthmarks should be there.
I don't think Icstor did any skin editing with the quality of renders he has.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I use the same skin the original has. So all the birthmarks should be there.
I don't think Icstor did any skin editing with the quality of renders he has.
I'm not even sure he did the rendering :ROFLMAO: I mean what can we be sure of at this point. I seriously don't know. He said so many things..

Reactions: Jarul and Skeltom

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Patreon idea is that creators get salary as much as patrons support them. Creators works are not sold from Patreon. I am able to dl Creator games during my supporter time. I think there are no rule that prevent sharing those games and people who download them are not pirates as ewzy said.
That is another discussion. that's not what I was referring to.
I'm not a law expert but the way i see it is a blurry line that both sides intersect because it is beneficial to both.
But creators definitely can and do have the right to remove their content from sites like this. But in most cases they understand that it is free publicity and it is beneficial for them. But it is always a decision of the creators

It's a little bit like twitch and games any dev or publisher can say they don't want the game to be broadcast live and twitch is forced to intervene and not allow these games on the site. Nintendo already did this a few years ago.
because technically twich like this site is full of illegal content.

To finish just an example of this site clearly stepping/overpass that line.
Honey Select 2 I can be wrong but I very much doubt they have any permission to have a game like this one here. (for me is a very evident case of piracy)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not even sure he did the rendering :ROFLMAO: I mean what can we be sure of at this point. I seriously don't know. He said so many things..
Most people here can see that the only thing this dev can do anymore is talk... occasionally. He's all words and no action. I'm willing to bet that he hasn't done anything related to game development in so long he has forgotten how to even use the software. Let alone write a coherent continuation of the story. He probably doesn't even remember what his own game is about. I know I forgot chunks of it in those two years.

Reactions: ZenGarden

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It is impressive how he can get 5.509 supporters on patreon even with all these situations along past 2.5 years - most of problems created by himself.

Because of one only project - not all that Milfy's mafias and god knows who else - ICSTOR possible 'earn' just on patreon can be easily overcome tens of thousands.

From what I have seen here, does not make any sense, even for a potential good game - potential, because it is far from finished.
The majority of them I would bet have forgotten they are even supporters anymore. It is $1-$5 dollars a month and they don't even notice it.

Apr 12, 2021
just report him and patreon both to the IRS, either ICSTOR is creating all those accounts or using a third party to do it or Patreon is doing it. Either way some kind of fun will come out of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: John Pabone

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
The majority of them I would bet have forgotten they are even supporters anymore. It is $1-$5 dollars a month and they don't even notice it.
Good guess. I don't know, because it is not like the same if you forgot some bucks inside of a drawer, but you have a point.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Good guess. I don't know, because it is not like the same if you forgot some bucks inside of a drawer, but you have a point.
Let's be honest. Who looks at their "bank statement" anymore? We all just go online and check our balance. As long as there is money there we go on. Only if there is a major problem do we begin looking as to why. 1-5 dollars isn't going to be a major problem.

They aren't going to do it but. Patreon should should contact supporters of games like this and ask if they still want to be a supporter.

Reactions: Paco Loco

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
That is another discussion. that's not what I was referring to.
I'm not a law expert but the way i see it is a blurry line that both sides intersect because it is beneficial to both.
But creators definitely can and do have the right to remove their content from sites like this. But in most cases they understand that it is free publicity and it is beneficial for them. But it is always a decision of the creators

It's a little bit like twitch and games any dev or publisher can say they don't want the game to be broadcast live and twitch is forced to intervene and not allow these games on the site. Nintendo already did this a few years ago.
because technically twich like this site is full of illegal content.

To finish just an example of this site clearly stepping/overpass that line.
Honey Select 2 I can be wrong but I very much doubt they have any permission to have a game like this one here. (for me is a very evident case of piracy)

Ookay (y). The whole point was in my original post that are downloaders here pirates or not.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
The whole point was in my original post that are downloaders here pirates or not.
"Online piracy is the practice of downloading and distributing copyrighted content digitally without permission, such as music or software." Unless the developer shares the content here by themselves, then yes, it is piracy and we who download it from here are considered pirates.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes