Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Let's be honest. Who looks at their "bank statement" anymore? We all just go online and check our balance. As long as there is money there we go on. Only if there is a major problem do we begin looking as to why. 1-5 dollars isn't going to be a major problem.

They aren't going to do it but. Patreon should should contact supporters of games like this and ask if they still want to be a supporter.
I agreed, in general. But depends where you live. I still go to the bank to check my accounts and investments, because I'm far from rich. Otherwise, on patreon and subscribestar, the icstor's page has $1 - $10 - $15 - $25 and $100* fees (*only on patreon). Besides, where I live (unfortunately), a $10 fee a month will be more than $550 at final on 12 months, without taxes, because of currency conversion. Even for a guy who's usually forgots or does not care a few bucks lost, that would be a significant waste of money on this kind of 'product'. I'm not to judge where those guys like to spent their money, but from what I saw last 2.5 years, I'll never do the same.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
"Online piracy is the practice of downloading and distributing copyrighted content digitally without permission, such as music or software." Unless the developer shares the content here by themselves, then yes, it is piracy and we who download it from here are considered pirates.
Highlighted word copyrighted.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Seems this Dev has it made, roped in enough people that forgot there patron is auto subscribing every month that he does not have to work again.
It's been like that for two years. He cobbles together an "update" after two years and surprise, surprise the next one is already (Delayed). Probably will be for the next year and a half.

Reactions: Jarul

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Believe it or not, but these indeed are copyrighted products.
Perhaps.

I googled Milfy City and in the first page of the results were four sites in addition to Patreon that you could download free version of the game. No mention of the copyrights. Same sites have been there over a year. I wonder why those sites still can distribute illegal, copyrighted material. Especially now when countries and instances put high efforts to a fight against piratism.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Perhaps.

I googled Milfy City and in the first page of the results were four sites in addition to Patreon that you could download free version of the game. No mention of the copyrights. Same sites have been there over a year. I wonder why those sites still can distribute illegal, copyrighted material. Especially now when countries and instances put high efforts to a fight against piratism.
I've already answered that to you. but it looks like you don't want to read or understand

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I wonder why those sites still can distribute illegal, copyrighted material. Especially now when countries and instances put high efforts to a fight against piratism.
Because ICSTOR is one of the devs who doesn't really care if his game gets leaked, he still has shit tons of subscribers and gets more than enough money. Why would he even care at this point anymore? Now for example let's look other, even bigger developer studio, Inceton Games. They care about their products enough (unlike ICSTOR) that they are actively going after the pirates and pirated links on the internet, they have even hired proper DMCA agency to try to take most of the illegal versions down from the different sites. So if Patreon devs would want, they could get the links down from pirate sites. But for most of the devs, the pirate sites are free advertisement and they understand that the free advertisement means most likely more supporters to their Patreon or SubscribeStar, which then means more money.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Thank you for your thorough answers.

I just checked that games I have downloaded lately are from threads that are started by dev or dev is participating on discussions and gathering player experiences. It's difficult to feel myself as a pirate but feel free to consider yourself as such.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Thank you for your thorough answers.

I just checked that games I have downloaded lately are from threads that are started by dev or dev is participating on discussions and gathering player experiences. It's difficult to feel myself as a pirate but feel free to consider yourself as such.
It’s pretty easy: downloading the file from a link that is shared by anyone else than the developer means that you are a pirate, as it is leaked by somebody behind the paywall where it is. Many devs do participate in discussions here, but still refer people here as ”pirates” in their own Discord servers and such platforms. The exception are the ones who willingly share the newest versions by themselves here.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Let's be honest. Who looks at their "bank statement" anymore? We all just go online and check our balance. As long as there is money there we go on. Only if there is a major problem do we begin looking as to why. 1-5 dollars isn't going to be a major problem.

They aren't going to do it but. Patreon should should contact supporters of games like this and ask if they still want to be a supporter.
NO offense, but if you want my money: Earn it. I never forget a debt.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

Also, Patreon admins seems to not care if the supporters are still interested on paying for a specific project, just because they are earing their money too (from icstor and everybody else). It is just like a mediators who's take their share from the cake. Why would they stop it? That's why they call that a voluntary funding, or crowdfunding, or else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys how do you get access to Bob secret chamber?
If you are a hot looking dominatrix, you get a key.

Otherwise, you can get his car key, key opens car, car has a book, book belongs to the shelf in his office which accidentally opens chamber. IF i remember correctly.

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
If you are a hot looking dominatrix, you get a key.

Otherwise, you can get his car key, key opens car, car has a book, book belongs to the shelf in his office which accidentally opens chamber. IF i remember correctly.
And where can I find his car key?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes