Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I think the difference between Linda and Caroline are pretty apparent really.
Here's my versions of them.
I'm doing my own projects with these models without that douchebag MC.
Hmmm, it appears that I wasn't clear, my bad. No personal attack intended below.

On the phone, the miniature portraits all look the same (or quite the same). Same kind of hairs, same kind of face, same global face shape, same eyebrows, and so on.
Yes, when you place the two models on the same picture, there is visible differences... But when you get only one picture out of context (i.e. not in "character's private room", for example), and especially after a lot of months, it's hard to say who's who. When you compare the faces with a low resolution, it's even more difficult to distinguish each girl.

Just an example: girls in NLT games (and, TBH, in most games...) are all VERY different, you recognize them at first glance. Common tricks are obviously hair colors and eyes colors, but also slightly different face shapes / body types.
In Milfy City, it's not so obvious... Dark hairs, square jaws, big tits, big hips, and near nothing to clearly make each model unique.

If you put blonde/red hairs to Caroline, for example, THEN you'll distinguish them immediately. But they really look alike each other in this version, even yours...

Do you understand better what I meant, with these little explanations added?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hmmm, it appears that I wasn't clear, my bad. No personal attack intended below.

On the phone, the miniature portraits all look the same (or quite the same). Same kind of hairs, same kind of face, same global face shape, same eyebrows, and so on.
Yes, when you place the two models on the same picture, there is visible differences... But when you get only one picture out of context (i.e. not in "character's private room", for example), and especially after a lot of months, it's hard to say who's who. When you compare the faces with a low resolution, it's even more difficult to distinguish each girl.

Just an example: girls in NLT games (and, TBH, in most games...) are all VERY different, you recognize them at first glance. Common tricks are obviously hair colors and eyes colors, but also slightly different face shapes / body types.
In Milfy City, it's not so obvious... Dark hairs, square jaws, big tits, big hips, and near nothing to clearly make each model unique.

If you put blonde/red hairs to Caroline, for example, THEN you'll distinguish them immediately. But they really look alike each other in this version, even yours...

Do you understand better what I meant, with these little explanations added?
They're supposed to be mother and daughter so the likeness is kind of a given. Both of them have Dahlia face morph in them, Caroline has 100% Dahlia morped on her face and Linda still has 30% Dahlia and the rest Is Rhea.
Their skin is not the same.
Linda has Rhea Skin and Caroline uses Avery skin.

Reactions: beef-devourer

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Incoming RPGM criticisms in 3... 2... 1... :LOL:
But yeah, right: models are correct to nice in Milfy City, but it's now severly outdated... When I played the update, I forgot who was who because of "some delay" between the previous update and this one, and I had difficulties to distinguish the older sister and the mother. Only the younger sister is clearly different from the others...
The older sister does have a somewhat generic look that you see in more of these games (model looks very new-gen Lara Croft-inspired, or could be just the hairdo). Lust Theory (Echoes of Lust..?) also has a very similar looking 'older sister'. The mom in Milfy City is pretty distinguishable, quite a uniqe/hot MILF look imo. I disagree with the outdated part, the renders and animations in this game are still top-tier compared to most titles. Obviously this doesn't necessarily make it a better game

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So his patron account is back on with around 5398 people feeding his money milking machine. WOW they surely got to have some serious money to waste on him

suzieeee

Nov 9, 2020
I think I've got a interesting conspiracy theory as to ICSTOR might have called quits way back in 0.6e.

At linda's ending, we have 2 options to either hide her in blanket or let Bob see us. Any one of those options should need different branches of story whereas the game is completely linear till now.

The only other route that has similar options is with the twins where choosing to either vandalize Bob's company will lead to sex or not. This doesn't require major branching as their path ends right there.

IDK maybe a coincidence; my first time finishing Linda's route, it also felt like a funny ending to her route which felt different to main girls paths but I saw there is more expansion coming in update which came never :BootyTime: :KEK:

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I don't know if a good model is sufficient. I remember an old game, dragon throne that had a beautiful model for the big sister, but the project didn't have success, but I admit that I would have appreciated someone other used that model 64487_addine_pose_5.png

Reactions: meedoeid

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Dude In case you do end up making the game with these models then for sure this Money milking bastard would be done for. You have my fealty
I'm not making games with these sadly.
I do not have the time nor resources for such endeavours.
I do image series with these models but they are fully unrelated to anything that happens in Milfy City.
I keep their names since I've come to identify these models with the names they've been given
But for the rest my characters don't have the same personalities as the ones written in their original form.
Check my Slushe gallery for most of my work.
Give me a follow or a like if you happen to have an account there.

Reactions: StephanieD9

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
They're supposed to be mother and daughter so the likeness is kind of a given. Both of them have Dahlia face morph in them, Caroline has 100% Dahlia morped on her face and Linda still has 30% Dahlia and the rest Is Rhea.
Their skin is not the same.
Linda has Rhea Skin and Caroline uses Avery skin.
My own son and myself are near impossible to differentiate at the same age - even our own mothers made the mistake. We are the only ones able to never made any confusion in pictures, everyone else make an error at some point. But with the age difference... When we're together, nobody would take my son for the father and me for the son.

That's what I don't like in these "too generic look-alike characters". Simply make one of the two with different hairs (not just one or two details, but rather like changing color) and there is no possible confusion anymore.
For the skin... Sorry, but I believe you when you say that it's not the same texture. But admit that at the distance you shown the two (image sitting around a table), difference is totally invisible, especially with light settings. Most people won't see something like a 20% saturation change, for example.

Because, what's the "excuse" for Celia, in this case, who also look quite the same?
Why Caroline should be a clone of her mother, while Sara REALLY have a totally different body/face, despite both having the same parents - to not say about MC compared to his father or mother!
And most important... Why does they look like tons of other women in tons of other games? It's like "The Park" - you know which one I speak about - seen in so (too?) many games... I understand the money problem to buy original models, but... The main women are the advertisement for a game. I probably missed several "good games" because I was tired of seeing always the same models, with always the same kind of blurry/noisy renderings, with always the same scenes / decors, etc.

What I say is: if you show randomly the models in the same exact position, same background, same clothes, same model size, for only half a second, would you be able to guess with 100% accuracy who was displayed? In this game, Sara, Lily and the counselor (I forgot her name) are easy to recognize, but the others... The body type and the face are too close to be right all the time. And if your models can't pass this easy test, I think that they should be modified a little - except if you make a game about twins/clones, of course.
And even if YOU can make the difference... Will most other people be able to score a 100% in same conditions?

The older sister does have a somewhat generic look that you see in more of these games (model looks very new-gen Lara Croft-inspired, or could be just the hairdo). Lust Theory (Echoes of Lust..?) also has a very similar looking 'older sister'. The mom in Milfy City is pretty distinguishable, quite a uniqe/hot MILF look imo. I disagree with the outdated part, the renders and animations in this game are still top-tier compared to most titles. Obviously this doesn't necessarily make it a better game
Outdated anyway. Games with better animations, better renderings, better models are quite frequent nowadays - NLT games for example.
It's not a trashy rendering, for sure, but let's be realistic: considering the update frequency, there is some (too) old things in this game...

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Why is this Milk-Factory not marked as abandoned or at least on-hold?
Did ICSTOR Master Ultra Professor Blaster promised something to his 5000 Borg Sheep's.
Like he will update in 2023 and that's cushty enough?
Cool, last I heard him and Sir Gumdrop are sipping "Tom Collins" in Bali and laughing their asses off.

Reactions: John Pabone

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
My own son and myself are near impossible to differentiate at the same age - even our own mothers made the mistake. We are the only ones able to never made any confusion in pictures, everyone else make an error at some point. But with the age difference... When we're together, nobody would take my son for the father and me for the son.

That's what I don't like in these "too generic look-alike characters". Simply make one of the two with different hairs (not just one or two details, but rather like changing color) and there is no possible confusion anymore.
For the skin... Sorry, but I believe you when you say that it's not the same texture. But admit that at the distance you shown the two (image sitting around a table), difference is totally invisible, especially with light settings. Most people won't see something like a 20% saturation change, for example.

Because, what's the "excuse" for Celia, in this case, who also look quite the same?
Why Caroline should be a clone of her mother, while Sara REALLY have a totally different body/face, despite both having the same parents - to not say about MC compared to his father or mother!
And most important... Why does they look like tons of other women in tons of other games? It's like "The Park" - you know which one I speak about - seen in so (too?) many games... I understand the money problem to buy original models, but... The main women are the advertisement for a game. I probably missed several "good games" because I was tired of seeing always the same models, with always the same kind of blurry/noisy renderings, with always the same scenes / decors, etc.

What I say is: if you show randomly the models in the same exact position, same background, same clothes, same model size, for only half a second, would you be able to guess with 100% accuracy who was displayed? In this game, Sara, Lily and the counselor (I forgot her name) are easy to recognize, but the others... The body type and the face are too close to be right all the time. And if your models can't pass this easy test, I think that they should be modified a little - except if you make a game about twins/clones, of course.
And even if YOU can make the difference... Will most other people be able to score a 100% in same conditions?

Outdated anyway. Games with better animations, better renderings, better models are quite frequent nowadays - NLT games for example.
It's not a trashy rendering, for sure, but let's be realistic: considering the update frequency, there is some (too) old things in this game...
These two models don't look too generic to me.
Both are quite some distance from the basic Victoria asset they are both based on.
and yes they do look similar but as I said before mother and daughter can look the same on a lot of features.
Here's closeups of them both (my versions ofcourse)
And since I know these models pretty good from working with them I'd be able to distinguish between them even in a split second.
05.jpg 61abb05126101.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes