Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is this Milk-Factory not marked as abandoned or at least on-hold?
Did ICSTOR Master Ultra Professor Blaster promised something to his 5000 Borg Sheep's.
Like he will update in 2023 and that's cushty enough?
Cool, last I heard him and Sir Gumdrop are sipping "Tom Collins" in Bali and laughing their asses off.
It did get marked abandoned last time I saw it.

I think he managed to scrape by with a shitty update with barely anything to it that I saw some of his gullible followers lapping up.

Reactions: ZenGarden and EJW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
RIP. At this point its just a grifter huh? :FacePalm:
The worrying part is this was arguably the biggest adult game around about 2 years ago.

If he'd kept on top of it he'd practically have set himself up for life.

I get that he's still earning quite a bit now but it isn't going to last. Sooner or later even the most die hard of those easily parted with their money will have a wake up call.

He's setting himself up for a fall because once he loses what he has it will be incredibly hard for him to build back up again when no one trusts him at all.

To be honest, if he'd kept on top of the content he could probably have finished it by now and could have moved on or taken a break without anyone giving a shit.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The worrying part is this was arguably the biggest adult game around about 2 years ago.

If he'd kept on top of it he'd practically have set himself up for life.

I get that he's still earning quite a bit now but it isn't going to last. Sooner or later even the most die hard of those easily parted with their money will have a wake up call.

He's setting himself up for a fall because once he loses what he has it will be incredibly hard for him to build back up again when no one trusts him at all.

To be honest, if he'd kept on top of the content he could probably have finished it by now and could have moved on or taken a break without anyone giving a shit.
He just better hope that his next “project” is a slam dunk.. for his sake. Competition his increased significantly since this game debuted, pretty soon people are gonna wake up… but then again, some won’t.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What if some other dev continued milfy city's story without icstor's permission what do you think will happen?
He holds copyright and has quite a lot of money so probably a cease and desist followed by legal action if they don't stop.

Sadly you can't just take over someone else's game.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
why isn't this marked Onhold ? his website & patreon clearly show that this game is delayed, see proof below
Pepé Le Pew

View attachment 1591179
Probably because he wrote that Milfy Mafia is Milfy City with original content, well... he said so. On other hand he is not really trustworthy...
But you know what, use the report function and explain there that game should be marked with onhold prefyx. Making requests this way wont be noticed by mods.

Reactions: Lees91 and DD69-1

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Wait a minute. So he just fucking changed the title ”Milfy Mafia” back to ”Project X” once again? So ”Milfy Mafia” got abandoned even sooner than Milfy Kingdom? :KEK:
I don't think so. Milfy Mafia is developed at SubsribeStar. By Patreon ToS, he cant advertise it on Patreon if it contains content prohibited by it. On other hand.. well it's just ICSTOR... :D

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Wait a minute. So he just fucking changed the title ”Milfy Mafia” back to ”Project X” once again? So ”Milfy Mafia” got abandoned even sooner than Milfy Kingdom? :KEK:
He's keeping it shush on Patreon.. it's only actively reported on subscribestar :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why isn't this marked Onhold ? his website & patreon clearly show that this game is delayed, see proof below
Pepé Le Pew

View attachment 1591179
Probably because he wrote that Milfy Mafia is Milfy City with original content, well... he said so. On other hand he is not really trustworthy...
But you know what, use the report function and explain there that game should be marked with onhold prefyx. Making requests this way wont be noticed by mods.
On hold is developer requested. The dev himself needs to ask for this to be tagged as on hold.

The most they will do here is mark it abandoned if the dev goes quiet for 3 months.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
On hold is developer requested. The dev himself needs to ask for this to be tagged as on hold.

The most they will do here is mark it abandoned if the dev goes quiet for 3 months.
Large number of developers, I would dare to say majority of them, don't interact with this forum, and forum information marks don't really depend on their wishes, requests etc...

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I don't think so. Milfy Mafia is developed at SubsribeStar. By Patreon ToS, he cant advertise it on Patreon if it contains content prohibited by it. On other hand.. well it's just ICSTOR... :D
Well he already did advertise it on Patreon as "Milfy Mafia Ep 1" and now he is advertising it as "Project X" in there once again. His latest post still tells "the official name of the next project is “Milfy Mafia''. But the polls and news for this game will not appear here. If anyone is interested in it, you can check the Discord announcements", so he is very much advertising it there. Now he has just changed that about sections "Milfy Mafia Ep 1" info back into "Project X" that it already was for a few months in Patreon so it's just ICSTOR being ICSTOR.
He's keeping it shush on Patreon.. it's only actively reported on subscribestar :KEK:
Yes, very "actively"...54 days ago. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well he already did advertise it on Patreon as "Milfy Mafia Ep 1" and now he is advertising it as "Project X" in there once again. His latest post still tells "the official name of the next project is “Milfy Mafia''. But the polls and news for this game will not appear here. If anyone is interested in it, you can check the Discord announcements", so he is very much advertising it there.
Well you can report him to Patreon once he releases Milfy Mafia on SubscriberStar. ;)

Reactions: John Pabone

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I already reported his SubscribeStar page for inactivity, so that day might never happen.
Well, yes. Patreon and SubsribeStar don't really care as far as money flows. Their rules are devised to avoid problems with money flow, not to discipline lazy devs...

Reactions: Jarul

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Outdated anyway. Games with better animations, better renderings, better models are quite frequent nowadays - NLT games for example. It's not a trashy rendering, for sure, but let's be realistic: considering the update frequency, there is some (too) old things in this game...
Yes, NLT Games are on a whole other level with their animations and graphical fidelity, but they are not 'frequent', they're more of an exception tbh

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes