GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Nevertheless he neither compel anybody to donate nor disclose a misleading release date. From the legal PoV we are not able to blame him on a bad faith. Somebody pray to Ktulhu, donaters, obviously, trust to ICSTORE. If the majour stake of donaters are US citizen, they are able to afford a charity in favour of ICStore. From my personal opinion ICSTOR page was alienated long time ago. The guys who posesees it are not skilfull enough for development. Only thing they can do is milking.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
One of my favourites this one. Hope Cecilia comes back.
If Celia comes back, I very much doubt we'll have the same content and/or dialogue as we have in the version here. The dialogue is what makes those scenes good, now it's butchered, and will probably stay butchered.

We're not going to get what we should've gotten two years ago. It won't live up to what it could've been or should've been if it was done right two years ago. It's a sad situation all around.

Reactions: BayJay47 and Jarul

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Downloaded the lain mod for some money, didn’t want the incest part. Deleted the mod file but it’s still incest. Anybody know how to make it go back to normal?
Try replacing the "script.rpy" and "script.rpyc" files in the "game" folder with the versions from the original non-modded version. I'd recommend sticking with the patched version anyways, since the dialogue is so clearly meant to be incestuous that it's incredibly awkward in the non-modded state unless you're playing it for lulz.

Reactions: Uthuriel
Jan 9, 2019
Nevertheless he neither compel anybody to donate nor disclose a misleading release date. From the legal PoV we are not able to blame him on a bad faith. Somebody pray to Ktulhu, donaters, obviously, trust to ICSTORE. If the majour stake of donaters are US citizen, they are able to afford a charity in favour of ICStore. From my personal opinion ICSTOR page was alienated long time ago. The guys who posesees it are not skilfull enough for development. Only thing they can do is milking.
Nah, you think this game being developed by someone else now?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
We are rightfully complaining about the lack of updates, but I personally don't want to see this game to get a full version and end. This game is my first game in this style. I played a lot of games like this after this game but this game is still the best for me. One way or another, I would like this game to continue for many years. The producer says that he is working on other games, but I'm sure that no game he will make will be as effective as this game. For a producer who has barely updated a game that has had a great deal of attention for years, there was really no need for another game production. I think he just needed to focus on this game. Despite receiving very few updates, his game is still the most popular game among adult games. He could have handled such a huge potential much better.

It's been a long time since I stopped following the game. So I am not very aware of the developments. Although the exact date is not clear, I heard that the game will definitely get a full version, but. That's why I wanted to write my thoughts. If you say that it's raining all kinds of money on the producer anyway, why bother with updating, I'll agree. But he could have taken care of the game and doubled his earnings. Because the game has so much potential. I liken Icstor to Gamefreak. they both don't make extra effort because the money is coming anyway.

Reactions: cad3d

MrGronn

Feb 28, 2020
It's actually kind of sad how this game ended up. It was the game that got me into VN's and was my favorite until I played Being a DIK (as a game) and WVM (as a simple jerk-off-while-I-hold-CTRL). I even donated to his Patreon for a couple of months, and gave him the benefit of doubt during the first delay. This filler-update just goes to show how he has no intention of being honest about the state of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well... I don't even play this game anymore but I know xD
I did my Caroline run a few days ago. Still enjoy it and I don't think they'll be a time when I don't, whether or not this game is ever updated again, which we all know the likelihood of that happening.

This game holds a nostalgic place in my heart since it was my first VN, and I can never get enough of Caroline.

screenshot0243.png

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I did my Caroline run a few days ago. Still enjoy it and I don't think they'll be a time when I don't, whether or not this game is ever updated again, which we all know the likelihood of that happening.

This game holds a nostalgic place in my heart since it was my first VN, and I can never get enough of Caroline.

Yeah, I gotta agree with ya on that. Caroline is definitely the best in this game.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes