Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Do someone got all the candy location for the xmas episode ? Im still missing 4 and I clicked so hard I fear I may break it. :rolleyes:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
up down left right A+start - unlock all the updates
one step forward one step back release turn around three times (360) in either direction then jump forward - unlock the finished game with the original story :PogChamp:
hi i kinda confused about active the unlock all the updates
i need to press up down left right with the arrow key right? and what about the A+start?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
hi i kinda confused about active the unlock all the updates
i need to press up down left right with the arrow key right? and what about the A+start?
Don't fall for that. It was a bad attempt at a joke.

When you start up the game, like I said, after the initial prologue story, hit the "?" up top, and go to "Cheats" (IF you downloaded the mod that I posted earlier)

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-mod-cheat-mod-v0-71b.41364/

You'll be able to unlock the whole gallery, the secret gallery, and give yourself $10,000

• Haha
Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Don't fall for that. It was a bad attempt at a joke.

When you start up the game, like I said, after the initial prologue story, hit the "?" up top, and go to "Cheats" (IF you downloaded the mod that I posted earlier)

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-mod-cheat-mod-v0-71b.41364/

You'll be able to unlock the whole gallery, the secret gallery, and give yourself $10,000
Damn think I really fall for that how embarrassing of me but thanks man the mods work really well especially the each character walkthrough easier for me to progress the story

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Damn think I really fall for that how embarrassing of me but thanks man the mods work really well especially the each character walkthrough easier for me to progress the story
Good I'm glad it worked out. But remember, the game is incomplete. The only girl "done" is Caroline and you can get 5/5 points with her. It's the best route and girl in the game.

(y) Enjoy it

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Good I'm glad it worked out. But remember, the game is incomplete. The only girl "done" is Caroline and you can get 5/5 points with her. It's the best route and girl in the game.

(y) Enjoy it
Ahh which means there will be new update again but still unknown eh? i can wait then thanks for everything man!

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Idiot. Try to help someone instead of being a moron...Ignored
come on Mark Takagi I warned him I was just kidding in the second post. and I even mentioned Caroline finished route because I saw you answer and everyone knows you love Caroline :)

Yah that is just 1st Sonic and 1st tomb Raider cheats
listen to Mark he is usually very helpful

• Haha
Reactions: exsergal and BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
come on Mark Takagi I warned him I was just kidding in the second post. and I even mentioned Caroline finished route because I saw you answer and everyone knows you love Caroline :)

Yah that is just 1st Sonic and 1st tomb Raider cheats
listen to Mark he is usually very helpful
Anyway still thanks for both of your help

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes