jimmyjomps

Oct 4, 2018
I'm pretty new to a lot of these games when it comes to Patron. I see this guy has over 5,000 patron subscribers. Is he still collecting money each month off them even though he hasn't updated this game in ages? Like how does that work?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm pretty new to a lot of these games when it comes to Patron. I see this guy has over 5,000 patron subscribers. Is he still collecting money each month off them even though he hasn't updated this game in ages? Like how does that work?
My theory is there are a bunch of $1 members that join and have forgotten they are still joined. After all who looks at their bank statements anymore. As long as there is money in the account and not a major unknown amount being pulled out no problem. Ask yourself are you still paying a membership for something you don't use anymore?

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
Instead of constantly asking for mods to put the abandoned tag on this thread why doesn't everyone asking for it just do one last post here in all caps simply saying one word "ABANDONED" and then never posting on this thread again so it fucking stops being the top thread on this site. Then start a new thread call it something like "Icstor is a scamming scummy Cunt"...or something like that where we can all bitch, piss and moan like we do here and make that the top thread.

also the answer any questions is.....yes i am high right now

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
right know this developer get money that he don't deserve , all becoz u guys allow it look now how he's so arrogant , zero release, eating ur money laughing at you , everything got a limit.... unfortunately no one listen blinded by those MILFS so sad.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
wow, a guy who can be inactive for over a year and now again for half a year, delaying the game at 90% and still has 5k subs with 10k monthly income for doing nothing. this guy is a mastermind ! (and dont think i am jealous now. because bla bla bl......and ofcourse i'm jealous ! hyper jealous ! :)

sincerly,

blondie bear

ps: don't go easy on me as i dont go easy on my characters as well ! punish them butts !

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
I
wow, a guy who can be inactive for over a year and now again for half a year, delaying the game at 90% and still has 5k subs with 10k monthly income for doing nothing. this guy is a mastermind ! (and dont think i am jealous now. because bla bla bl......and ofcourse i'm jealous ! hyper jealous ! :)

sincerly,

blondie bear

ps: don't go easy on me as i dont go easy on my characters as well ! punish them butts !
He is an elite level scammer, that's right

Reactions: garrek
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes