ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Uh oh, did I miss something?
You could say that.

Depending on how many posts per page you have, there are 3200 pages of posts in this thread and at least half of them talk about how crappy this developer is at releasing updates, and his near-flawless record of lying an alibi every 88 days to avoid the abandoned tag. That's his pattern for several years now, except the one time he missed the 90-day window and actually DID get the abandoned tag.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Did you invent english or any other language? hm probably not, now imagine it would be copyrighted intellectual property and you had to pay for every letter/word/sentence you hear, see, say, write and or publish only because it's considered copyright infringement.
Nice strawman. You literally reposted copyrighted work as your own lol. In any case, let's hope something happens sooner than much later with this game.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Nice strawman. You literally reposted copyrighted work as your own lol. In any case, let's hope something happens sooner than much later with this game.
You need two days for a reply and this is what you got ? :FacePalm: what a joke.
Learn what a straw man argument is before you throw words around just because they sound fancy.
If you knew what an analogy is, you would have realized that my example was one.

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
The game is good, but suffers tremendously from too much padding. It's hard to figure out where to go a lot of the time, so an Objectives list might be nice. It also often feels like all of my events are at the same time of the day and then the other parts of the day have nothing going on. It's also really annoying having to navigate to the outside of the house just to go to the overworld. And having to select an item in the bag to use it rather than just using it automatically is annoying. I've also had a hard time finding new places on the map.

Having said that, the characters are fun and the smut scenes are terrific. The art style is nice and there's a lot of content. If some of these issues can be addressed, this game will be a real killer.
I agree on many of these points.
  • Would like the map to be accessible at all times
  • Would like the location dots on the map to be a bright color or maybe have the non accessible buildings greys out while the accessible ones are in color.
  • Would also like to be able to skip time anywhere vs just while looking at the map.

Beyond that love this game, been playing it for a few days now, and think I am about to run out of content when I get home. I have already finished out everything so far except with Caroline.

I would like to add one thing, it said I had completed all content for Sara but then as a weekend approached I had the option to go the pool with her and had that whole weekend event which was new even thought it said I had already seen all content about her. Not sure if this is intentional or a goof up.

Reactions: SubspaceEmissary

hunter2

Nov 24, 2017
After a game has hit the "abandoned" tag and doesnt actually provide a significant update, I'd suggest a "Maintenance" tag to be applied if the next update isn't significant or takes longer than a more limited time period (say like 45 or 60 days)

Reactions: .Septic.
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes