Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People who like his content. Delayed or not. He does his work, he has proven that in the past. There can be delays everywhere!
You would have to be delusional to think that a delay of over a year is acceptable. The only way that shit would be acceptable is if he got sick and had to be hospitalized for a long time. The "update" he released in the summer just proved that he hasn't been doing shit.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I wonder when people will finally learn to make an offtopic thread and post there instead of pushing this thread into heavens again and again. :KEK:

Reactions: Thermophob

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I wonder when people will finally learn to make an offtopic thread and post there instead of pushing this thread into heavens again and again. :KEK:
Milfy city + awam = 7500 discussion pages
AEA + JOHN + LOTV + FB + Midnight Paradise = 3600

Considering the release frequency of the discussion material (updates), it is pretty terrifying ...

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I get you might be angry, but in the end there are some random people giving some random money to some random guy. Why do you care. In the end it's their money....

Let me get this straight you gave the money to guy who promised you something without any obligagation, and you demand mods of some random pirate forum should take an action which has no influence on him... mkay...
No, I wasn't demanding anything. That's patreon and that's how it works, but he's still a scammer based on what he promised to produce versus what he intended to produce. And apparently I get to say that because I didn't get the game for free, right? I'm not quite sure how your rules on who gets to complain work. You seem strangely invested in policing how people talk about ICSTOR...

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
It's really perplexing all these people crying about a developer not developing a game that they don't even pay for. It's bad enough to pirate something but to then cry when the developer doesn't provide content to pirate.
How is piracy bad ?

Last edited:

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
This thread really needs to be locked and closed. All the sheep patreons have ensured he will probably not even get off his arse to do anything even if it got suspended or they all left at this stage. He has several hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing SFA for 2+ years now.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I doubt if the initial team of ICSTOR relates to the current owners of patreon page anyhow. They did update 1, 2, 3 , 4 with a lack of 2-3 months. Suddenly they have alienated their capability in development. Does it seem to be an unusual practice only for me?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Please don't tell me you actually don't know why pirating is bad? Would you go into a restaurant, eat a meal and then not pay for it? Would you walk into an art gallery and steal a painting? Some people will sink hundreds of hours into a project, sometimes an absurd amount of their own money too, for them to then sell their end product just for someone to steal it at the end? I don't put ICSTOR into this bracket though as he clearly isn't going to finish his product, and his patreons are just having their own money stolen from them. But in general yes, pirating something is bad.
Son, this is a pirate forum... Just in case you missed it...

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What is the procedure for Abandoned tag? :ROFLMAO:
Been told many many times by now.
"Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Been told many many times by now.
"Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."
Does fake promises and fake progress updates count as "related to game".

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Does fake promises and fake progress updates count as "related to game".
Yup, because all those posts/updates are assumed to be in good faith. ICSTOR is two months past his last update though, hopefully he can stay silent a little longer.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes