HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
How is pirating something bad ?
It is. Let's be honest, the only reason some are justified is because we mentally calculate on how much of a hit a content creator can take before it becomes "too bad". We make these sort of decisions in real life all the time. Kinda like that time when you took a risk at posting someone else's work and removed their name from it.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
It is. Let's be honest, the only reason some are justified is because we mentally calculate on how much of a hit a content creator can take before it becomes "too bad". We make these sort of decisions in real life all the time. Kinda like that time when you took a risk at posting someone else's work and removed their name from it.
1. Most people who pirate can't afford the product
2. Often poor service(mainly pricing) forces people to pirate
3. There is no entertainment product that would be even half as popular if people couldn't consume it for free. They discuss it online and eventually become paying customers.
4. Companies should not be okay with piracy, but hurting paying customers is retarded.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
3. There is no entertainment product that would be even half as popular if people couldn't consume it for free. They discuss it online and eventually become paying customers.
4. Companies should not be okay with piracy, but hurting paying customers is retarded.
Actually, you are confusing the terms a bit. Pirates actually can afford the product, and then distribute it further, for money or for free. That's digital piracy.

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev and Folrand

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
1- true. But is not a justification to do it
2- Nop don't force anyone. just give them an excuse to do it
3- debatable. I agree but it's not true in all cases
4- truth

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Did you invent english or any other language? hm probably not, now imagine it would be copyrighted intellectual property and you had to pay for every letter/word/sentence you hear, see, say, write and or publish only because it's considered copyright infringement.

Jun 28, 2020
The game is good, but suffers tremendously from too much padding. It's hard to figure out where to go a lot of the time, so an Objectives list might be nice. It also often feels like all of my events are at the same time of the day and then the other parts of the day have nothing going on. It's also really annoying having to navigate to the outside of the house just to go to the overworld. And having to select an item in the bag to use it rather than just using it automatically is annoying. I've also had a hard time finding new places on the map.

Having said that, the characters are fun and the smut scenes are terrific. The art style is nice and there's a lot of content. If some of these issues can be addressed, this game will be a real killer.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
The game is good, but suffers tremendously from too much padding. It's hard to figure out where to go a lot of the time, so an Objectives list might be nice. It also often feels like all of my events are at the same time of the day and then the other parts of the day have nothing going on. It's also really annoying having to navigate to the outside of the house just to go to the overworld. And having to select an item in the bag to use it rather than just using it automatically is annoying. I've also had a hard time finding new places on the map.

Having said that, the characters are fun and the smut scenes are terrific. The art style is nice and there's a lot of content. If some of these issues can be addressed, this game will be a real killer.
Well technically speaking if this is a "game", then it must be the newest waiting simulator.

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
I want to encourage admins to put the abandoned tag just to justify his (ICSTOR) lies and failed promises. Admins doesn't have to be neutral at all times. I'm pretty sure if they put a vote for it, the majority of people will agree to put the tag.
*finger crossed*

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I want to encourage admins to put the abandoned tag just to justify his (ICSTOR) lies and failed promises. Admins doesn't have to be neutral at all times. I'm pretty sure if they put a vote for it, the majority of people will agree to put the tag.
*finger crossed*
Does anyone really care about that tag?

Reactions: Thermophob
Jun 28, 2020
*finger crossed*
Uh oh, did I miss something?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes