BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
It's really perplexing all these people crying about a developer not developing a game that they don't even pay for. It's bad enough to pirate something but to then cry when the developer doesn't provide content to pirate.
I paid for months until I found out (from here) that it was a milking scam. All in all, I paid full price for a game that will never be finished, and I assume a lot of people here are in the same boat. It's not like you can ask about it on his discord since even asking about release dates is a bannable offense.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Man, that's the biggest L in all of this. He has one post on there, which looks like it's just a "Hello, this page is to support Milfy Mania" and there's 30 chucklefucks already giving him $10-25 a month. It's like a con artist's wet dream, just throw up a webpage with one render, some tiers and some vague promises and people just throw money at you.
I get you might be angry, but in the end there are some random people giving some random money to some random guy. Why do you care. In the end it's their money....
I paid for months until I found out (from here) that it was a milking scam. All in all, I paid full price for a game that will never be finished, and I assume a lot of people here are in the same boat. It's not like you can ask about it on his discord since even asking about release dates is a bannable offense.
Let me get this straight you gave the money to guy who promised you something without any obligagation, and you demand mods of some random pirate forum should take an action which has no influence on him... mkay...

Last edited:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I get you might be angry, but in the end there are some random people giving some random money to some random guy. Why do you care. In the end it's their money....
I'm not angry, I'm flabbergasted. The only way you could find his SubscribeStar page is if you're already well-acquainted with his work and likely a patron, which means that you'd be aware that he's released one update in the last two years and has been blowing deadlines right and left. What kind of brain damage does a person have to have to know all of that and still throw $25 a month on a subscription service to a new game with no releases, information, or even regular updates?

How do people like that even function? A con artist with shoe polish for brains could own their houses, powers of attorney and the rights to their kidneys within days. I'm more scared that people like that are out there driving among the rest of us, or God forbid voting.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm not angry, I'm flabbergasted. The only way you could find his SubscribeStar page is if you're already well-acquainted with his work and likely a patron, which means that you'd be aware that he's released one update in the last two years and has been blowing deadlines right and left. What kind of brain damage does a person have to have to know all of that and still throw $25 a month on a subscription service to a new game with no releases, information, or even regular updates?

How do people like that even function? A con artist with shoe polish for brains could own their houses, powers of attorney and the rights to their kidneys within days. I'm more scared that people like that are out there driving among the rest of us, or God forbid voting.
Look, this is my favourite example. Most expenisive brand of coffee is kopy luwak. It's a brnd cvofee made from beans who went through civet's gastrointestinal tract. f theree are people willing to pay for cofee beans filtered from wild cat's shit, it's not really my problem... Morla of this story is, if people wish to thorw away their money, just try to avoid ther example... and that's all..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mad V and Toushiro

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Look, this is my favourite example. Most expenisive brand of coffee is kopy luwak. It's a brnd cvofee made from beans who went through civet's gastrointestinal tract. f theree are people willing to pay for cofee beans filtered from wild cat's shit, it's not really my problem... Morla of this story is, if people wish to thorw away their money, just try to avoid ther example... and that's all..
At least those dudes are actually getting some coffee out of it. These morons are paying for a picture of a coffee bean and a two-page post every three months explaining how the civets were just too depressed to shit anything out. But there'll be coffee soon, promise! :ROFLMAO:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
You didn't quite follow their reasoning with that reply. It's not about whose problem it is, it's about trying to understand the (lack of) logic of those who give him money.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
You didn't quite follow their reasoning with that reply. It's not about whose problem it is, it's about trying to understand the (lack of) logic of those who give him money.
understand? can you quote someone on this forum who was trying to understand something about that :unsure:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
If you want to understand them, you make it your own problem....

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
How can this guy still have more than 5000 contributors on his Patreon ?! I think many of us would like to earn at least 10K bucks doing nothing...
His past is driving his present shit now and maybe in future also don't know when this act is going to end.

From the past 2 to 3 years he is acting like a creep but before that he did contribute majorly to the incest genre. That's where he got all that fanboyos.

AFAIK Our one and only hope to get him out of his sheets is the "ABANDONED" tag for this game.
It did magic last time.

Reactions: exsergal

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Saying he contributed majorly to the incest genre is exaggerating. ISCTOR has finished maybe two games without getting bored and then bulldozing his way to the end, cutting vast amounts of content, and leaving plot lines dangling. If his past was actually paid attention to no one would support him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From the past 2 to 3 years he is acting like a creep but before that he did contribute majorly to the incest genre. That's where he got all that fanboyos.
Incest has been a thing in adult entertainment for a looong time. Japanese adult games have been doing it for decades. The idea that he is some kind of pioneer in the genre is just crazy

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes