benchan20000203

Feb 16, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1645035109, 56) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpy:11 and game/gui.rpy:26.

how to solve it?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So rules need to be tightened.
I think it would be more effective to act on the side of the donors rather than on the side of the creators. There are too many differences between the creations to manage to make an effective rule, or to create a rule by type of creation.

On the other hand, doing something to avoid donations because the donor has forgotten would be easier. For example, if after 6 months you haven't connected to the creator's page that you are sponsoring, Patreon no longer takes your money until you return to the creator's page.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
That's not the first time that I saw the abandoned tag here. Last time, Icstor quickly put a bs update and the tag was removed.

Maybe it will happen again...
Probably not, this time the tag is the direct result of one of ICSTOR's posts saying that the game is permanently on hold.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think it would be more effective to act on the side of the donors rather than on the side of the creators. There are too many differences between the creations to manage to make an effective rule, or to create a rule by type of creation.

On the other hand, doing something to avoid donations because the donor has forgotten would be easier. For example, if after 6 months you haven't connected to the creator's page that you are sponsoring, Patreon no longer takes your money until you return to the creator's page.
I do see what you are saying but here is the problem. If a donor forgets he is donating to a dev.....no harm is done except to the donor himself. If a dev is using the loop holes to be lazy and scam his donors he is hurting other devs, Patreon and the donors. Yes i'm going with the "1 bad apple spoils....." 1 bad dev puts other devs in a bad light.

I get that some devs take longer to do their updates. But if that dev was an honest dev he wouldn't be charging for those extra months cause they should be on him.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Probably not, this time the tag is the direct result of one of ICSTOR's posts saying that the game is permanently on hold.
Yeah, time will tell...

And what the hell is this Patreon discussion? You can literally make a subscription and then cancel that subscription right in the next moment. People are just idiots.

Last edited:

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Thats what I said in a way, what I mean is that he is getting money for nothing and he is not a profesional unlike other devs, so he doens't care as long money flows his way.
If all people leaved him he will be forced to update the game to get support again, it happened before in the past with this dev.
i mean at this point he doesn't really need to update the game again even if he loses all his patreons. unless he is blowing that much money on cocaine or something.

Reactions: zWindows

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I’m so upset. I just had a dream about that game I was trying to remember that’s similar to this and can’t remember any specific details from the dream. Only that I realized I was actually dreaming about the exact game (lucid dreaming). So sad right now.

swordfish69

Apr 25, 2020
Back then you guys had to be understand that icstor is a scammer. because he literally named his game milfy city and then proceeds to add a teenager girl like a sara in the game

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes