Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Just massively report his patreon page
Patreon will say in very polite manner that it's your own fault if you gave him money.... If they ban somebody for this reason it reduces their cut...
Let us be nice to ICSTOR, since he's a burnout victim let us give him permanent holidays.

Report his ass for having minors in game:
They already reviewed the game and didn't object those two character... But you can try another round. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Patreon will say in very polite manner that it's your own fault if you gave him money.... If they ban somebody for this reason it reduces their cut...

They already reviewed the game and didn't object those two character... But you can try another round. :WeSmart:
Why not have a "SCAM" tag on f95 (he got paid for 2 years without a real update.)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Back then, the game didn't specifically stated Sara was in 1E
EDIT: 8E which is middle school...

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Why are his Patreon subs climbing....? WHY!?!
either 1. He's promoting the game on another website or 2. There's alot of stupid fucks that think giving him more money will make him work on the project. he has never finished a game, I don't know why anyone even bothers supporting him monetarily, his track record is HORRENDOUS, its like seeing a resume, and the guy has quit every job he's ever had just cuz he felt like it, and they STILL hire him.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
either 1. He's promoting the game on another website or 2. There's alot of stupid fucks that think giving him more money will make him work on the project. he has never finished a game, I don't know why anyone even bothers supporting him monetarily, his track record is HORRENDOUS, its like seeing a resume, and the guy has quit every job he's ever had just cuz he felt like it, and they STILL hire him.
He has announced he is working on a new project called "Milfy Mafia". Apparently "Milfy City" is now on permanent hiatus. Basically it is another way of saying there will be no further development on this game. Just a play on words to confuse the fucktards giving him money on patreon, because anyone giving any kind of money to him by this point should be sectioned under the mental health act. They would be better served helping critically ill people who need financial help on go fund me or something. At least their money would be well spent.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
They would be better served helping critically ill people who need financial help on go fund me or something. At least their money would be well spent.
Yes that's the saddest part of this story. There is a lot of people needing money for medicine, operation, food, rent... and ICSTOR gets enough money each month for decent car... :(

Jun 30, 2018
what a scammer i remember when this was made abandoned the first time he came out first with no update and said that in a few months he will finish the whole game and release when the abandoned tag remained he came out with the small 71 update, so most probably he never had the whole game made like he said anyway

Reactions: Kanzphan
Apr 20, 2018
You know... it honestly hurts me that devs like this are earning 10k+ a MONTH...

I wanna make my own game so bad, 2dcg, I'd do 3dcg but I don't know how to do that. The biggest issue I have is I can't code for shit and am unable to learn such...

That being said, there are SO MANY good/promising devs, releasing monthly/bi-monthly updates and actually putting content out, both for 2dcg and 3dcg... So why the fuck are there over 5000 people actively supporting a dev who hasn't released a patch in over 7 months?
People are literally paying this guy over 100k a year to sit on his ass and do nothing.
I haven't played this game in years due to the slow update speed and to top it all off: Even when I did play it, this guy doesn't even make games that are that good?!
Like I recall this game being as good as a lot of the abandoned 3dcg games, having next to no content and just overall being bang average.

Things like Being A Dik, I understand the absurd income, but if anyone sees this and supports ICSTOR financially, PLEASE tell me why?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes