ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
We kinda got an ending for her tho...
You are right we did get a stopping point on Caroline's story. the dev could have taken it a bit further. But we did not get an end to Linda's, Bob's, Celia's, The two Aunt's, or the Neighbor's stories. And Heck Judy's story really didn't even get started.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
That's the opposite. If he couldn't keep milking patreon he would be forced to release something. He has been receiving money for two years by doing nothing, that's not a matter of ressources at this point. Now that he knows he'll get money no matters what, he doesn't even need to do anything.
I don't want to be rude but that is a really dumb way to look at it. Oh this dev hasn't released anything for over a year and keeps lying and breaking his promises. Let me reward that behaviour with more money, that will surely help things.
Patreon is not a stable job. If you are not making money you are probably already looking at other offers. Also, the guy making Bad Bobby Saga had a hard time during the pandemic and couldn't work on the game, but because he kept receiving money he managed to release an update a few months ago.

PTSdev

Oct 21, 2019
This thread just never stops to amuse me. I'm baffled by the number of his Patreon subs. Why would anyone pay money for nothing? I seriously don't get it. But as another user said, there's stuff like Star Citizen. Maybe it really is just sunken cost fallacy, but still... I'm glad the game finally got the Abandoned tag again.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I like coming back here to see who is still gullible enough to think ISCTOR is ever gonna actually update this game and to see those still seething about him scamming his patreons. Yandere Dev must've given him pointers.

This game got overshadowed fast and isn't worth looking at anymore. Move on. Find better games to cum to. Let this page become a memorial.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
id who not working in game delete this un complete game 7 month .... shadow of the tomb raider id rep in 2 yeas ...... butthe game is great .... u have to com[lete this bro ... or delete it .... we cant waiting more time ....

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Abandoned?

Fantastic.

Now everyone can move onto discussing something else. Although the thread currently at 3241 pages suggests maybe not. Shame on you Icstor :rolleyes: :coffee:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes