JustWe

Sep 3, 2017
Well after 2 years he still got 4.122 Patreons (and a lvl 0 Patreon is 1€) (lvl2= 9€) (lvl 3= 13€) so that are at last 4122€ and more he gets for free AND there are more sites like where he s milking flowers ....so yea why sould he work if there are ppl who pays him for free LOL

Reactions: QuestionTime

nammaaccountdhan

Nov 8, 2020
Well after 2 years he still got 4.122 Patreons (and a lvl 0 Patreon is 1€) (lvl2= 9€) (lvl 3= 13€) so that are at last 4122€ and more he gets for free AND there are more sites like where he s milking flowers ....so yea why sould he work if there are ppl who pays him for free LOL
most of those people must've forgotten about the sub and the automotatic payment must be on.. lol

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The Shitstore developed 0.1 - 0.6. versions for nine months approxiamtely, therefore he could have released the full game nowdays. We can came to conclusion that he has deprived the team who did all the job. Concerning the MM we have not seen any teasers and can conclude he same. I wonder who are the guys who pay 12 USD kilo to the run of the mill nut.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I agree and that is where Patreon is letting their customers down. They should try to contact them and ask them if they wish to continue.
Not really. A fool and their money are soon departed. Those who don't check their bills every month or few are just asking to have a drain on their account. I aspire to have my tendies paid for by people who don't even remember they're doing it lol

Reactions: wiseold6996

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm fairly certain he meant to drop this one awhile ago...the fiasco with patreon just enabled him to do it and pin the blame on them. He got the perfect excuse out of the deal even though we all know this was gonna happen with or without patreon's bullshit.
I for one will NEVER support him again...completely lost any trust i had for him.

sasisa

Feb 4, 2021
on the opposite side of that coin there are now more Devs ( thanks to ICSTOR's example) slow burning games, coming up with excuses to only update 3 or 4 months apart. Basically scamming their supporters.
Well it coming down to how much dev make/get per month. But with what icstor has done, other devs will see it like "well, if he can do it with 4k patreon per month, why should i work my ass off with my 100+ patreon?"

Icstor really upped his game and standard.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well it coming down to how much dev make/get per month. But with what icstor has done, other devs will see it like "well, if he can do it with 4k patreon per month, why should i work my ass off with my 100+ patreon?"

Icstor really upped his game and standard.
exactly. But in the end they will hurt all game devs. It is working now but as economies get worse and worse. I can see more and more devs lose their supporters. And supporters are going to realize why pay for something that only get's updated once or twice a year. When you can play it for free. Once you lose that respect and trust it will be almost impossible to regain it.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I like this game a lot, really sad it is unfinished.
Maybe a tad too much girls for dev to make content for.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes