mamoruMayo

Apr 8, 2022
Pine Falls 1&2
Being a DIK isn't quite done, but a lot of content
Timestamps 1&2
Long Live The Princess
The Visit
Man of The House-not really complete, but good enough
the quality of the female char is ugly as fuck from some of the game up there hence its really a shame this shit was pulled by icstor i think it hurts the community a little..

Reactions: loken1103

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I'm fairly certain he meant to drop this one awhile ago...the fiasco with patreon just enabled him to do it and pin the blame on them. He got the perfect excuse out of the deal even though we all know this was gonna happen with or without patreon's bullshit.
I for one will NEVER support him again...completely lost any trust i had for him.
Its pretty on brand for him, he starts a game goes well for a bit. He gets bored or burnt out and rushes to finish the game. This is just the first one he abandoned instead

Reactions: HardcoreLarry
Jun 28, 2018
Pine Falls 1&2
Being a DIK isn't quite done, but a lot of content
Timestamps 1&2
Long Live The Princess
The Visit
Man of The House-not really complete, but good enough
the problem with games like the visit is they start off great, not doing much but you see it going somewhere. then one day you come on here to check and all of the sudden the dev is completely done with the game and this is the last update and it ends abruptly, and youre left sitting there asking yourself wtf just happened. nothing ends up happening in that game, it was a good premise with good characters and then it just ends. waste of time imo.

Reactions: fz

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
the problem with games like the visit is they start off great, not doing much but you see it going somewhere. then one day you come on here to check and all of the sudden the dev is completely done with the game and this is the last update and it ends abruptly, and youre left sitting there asking yourself wtf just happened. nothing ends up happening in that game, it was a good premise with good characters and then it just ends. waste of time imo.
Actually this game didn't end. That is the problem. The dev left all of us playing hanging on to a cliff for dear life. There is a lot of cliff left to climb but we are all just stuck hanging there,.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes