Mar 18, 2020
The new game may be released but he will most likely only update it when he is running out of bread and needs that subscriber star cash, feels bad for the patrons who just got fucked over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It's quite funny actually people posting old shit, news every now and then a troll pops up and posts some lesser known images from the game as if it was new content release and false promises of a future update. People need to understand that paying for Patreon doesnt obligate anybody to work or deliver anything. A lot of content creators feel spoiled like known artists on hollywood who wants to do things their own way and whenever they feel like. ICSTOR isn't the first one, and won't be the last.

The more people keep bumping this thread, the more this game popularity stays. If you really want to contribute, refrain from posting, make this thread less relevant, not only because it deserves to fade, but because then ICSTOR's Patreon will be impacted from it.

You really need to be a real loser, if you waste your time trying to incentivate this game forward by posting made up stuff here. Time and again ICSTOR tried to bend towards the easy way, to make his patreon an investment not a work. This is pretty much his passive earnings, the end goal is to actively earn from an activity he isnt comitting towards.

It doesn't really take any genius to notice this: In the last 2.5 years he comfortably started a new project called Milfy Kingdom under the promise of it being way larger than Milfy City and he spent like 7 months on it, and had the scumbag attitude to say "I will try not to get tired of it", imagine having to promise to not get tired of your own work... After these 7 months he tried to put up a new update and yet he couldn't do it and now he promises a new game.

Finally, to say it again. This game is pretty much dead, there isnt a real reason as to why people are posting pictures of lesser known content in-game as if it was new, or silently quoting old patreon posts attempting to indicate new communications, IMO these people should be banned from thread.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This thread is never going to lose its popularity because despite all of the dislike for the developer Icstor, most still really love the game.

It really was pretty innovative at the time. Maybe not so much now.

People still want to see it updated and or completed.:unsure::coffee:

Reactions: zaxrider29

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
This thread is never going to lose its popularity because despite all of the dislike for the developer Icstor, most still really love the game.

It really was pretty innovative at the time. Maybe not so much now.

People still want to see it updated and or completed.:unsure::coffee:
Even today it is still special. First Bob/Dad is still in the picture. Most games the Dad is Dead/Been killed/Or has vanished. Second Linda/Mom is chasing MC. Usually it is MC manipulating(yes he did manipulate Celia but that bitch deserved it) or forcing Mom. Another is that the MC isn't some beta boy that goes running to his room screaming when a female touches him. True he isn't an alpha but instead he is your typical confused teenager.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Even today it is still special. First Bob/Dad is still in the picture. Most games the Dad is Dead/Been killed/Or has vanished. Second Linda/Mom is chasing MC. Usually it is MC manipulating(yes he did manipulate Celia but that bitch deserved it) or forcing Mom. Another is that the MC isn't some beta boy that goes running to his room screaming when a female touches him. True he isn't an alpha but instead he is your typical confused teenager.
THIS, this is why even though I absolutely detest ICSTOR I can't hate the game. It broke all the repetitive barriers we saw at the time, we had a mom who lusted for the son first, we had two sisters that got along well with the MC and one's not a complete bitch and we had a dad who was in the picture but wasn't the stereotypical hardass workaholic like we always see. The MC was just as you stated a confused teenager. The whole cast was pretty well and that's where a lot of the hate stems from, this game was perfectly set up but still managed to fail.
The Mod trying to cover for him is hilarious removing Cecilia is a major blow sure but like previously stated this game had a whole roster of females that weren't touched and had potential and removing one of like 10+ and giving up on that is a bs excuse.

sasisa

Feb 4, 2021
It's quite funny actually people posting old shit, news every now and then a troll pops up and posts some lesser known images from the game as if it was new content release and false promises of a future update. People need to understand that paying for Patreon doesnt obligate anybody to work or deliver anything. A lot of content creators feel spoiled like known artists on hollywood who wants to do things their own way and whenever they feel like. ICSTOR isn't the first one, and won't be the last.

The more people keep bumping this thread, the more this game popularity stays. If you really want to contribute, refrain from posting, make this thread less relevant, not only because it deserves to fade, but because then ICSTOR's Patreon will be impacted from it.

You really need to be a real loser, if you waste your time trying to incentivate this game forward by posting made up stuff here. Time and again ICSTOR tried to bend towards the easy way, to make his patreon an investment not a work. This is pretty much his passive earnings, the end goal is to actively earn from an activity he isnt comitting towards.

It doesn't really take any genius to notice this: In the last 2.5 years he comfortably started a new project called Milfy Kingdom under the promise of it being way larger than Milfy City and he spent like 7 months on it, and had the scumbag attitude to say "I will try not to get tired of it", imagine having to promise to not get tired of your own work... After these 7 months he tried to put up a new update and yet he couldn't do it and now he promises a new game.

Finally, to say it again. This game is pretty much dead, there isnt a real reason as to why people are posting pictures of lesser known content in-game as if it was new, or silently quoting old patreon posts attempting to indicate new communications, IMO these people should be banned from thread.
Thats why we need to fuck him over, report to patreon that this man is dead, or whatever just to stop the money flowing, only then he will bend over and be at least responsible.

Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
It may seem silly, but a while ago I thought about replaying Milf City and trying to rewrite Celia's story using as much of the content already created, both because I like the content already created at the scene level, and to give a push towards continuity. But would that be well seen by the creator?! Or even he would put something like that in the game... or even see?!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
THIS, this is why even though I absolutely detest ICSTOR I can't hate the game. It broke all the repetitive barriers we saw at the time, we had a mom who lusted for the son first, we had two sisters that got along well with the MC and one's not a complete bitch and we had a dad who was in the picture but wasn't the stereotypical hardass workaholic like we always see. The MC was just as you stated a confused teenager. The whole cast was pretty well and that's where a lot of the hate stems from, this game was perfectly set up but still managed to fail.
The Mod trying to cover for him is hilarious removing Cecilia is a major blow sure but like previously stated this game had a whole roster of females that weren't touched and had potential and removing one of like 10+ and giving up on that is a bs excuse.
I agree with you except for one thing. The game itself didn't fail. The DEV failed the game and us players. This game could have grown and grown. There were many Milfs and girls that never really had their stories told. Judy being the main one. Judy should have been the next update instead of Sara. There are the two neighbors, turning that man hating Lesbian into MC's bitch would have been fun. Still needed to make one or both of the Aunts pregnant. There was Carolina's friend, Sara's friend, that girl in MC's homeroom class. Yes I know about the twins but I just didn't like them or the little druggy whore who spent all her time under the headmaster's desk. I know I'm probably forgetting a few.

This dev could have even added more. Bob could have a sister, that would add another Aunt and maybe even a cousin or two. Linda's Mom could come to visit or even Bob's. Linda's Mom shows up but won't go to visit Liza cause she doesn't agree with Liza's life style. MC has to get her closer to Liza & Yazmin. Bob's Mom shows up and she is a bit of a Fem Dom. That would explain Bob a bit more. MC has to put her in her place sort of like he did Celia ( minus the blackmail).

The only limits to this game is the dev's imagination. ICSTOR seems to have a great imagination or he couldn't have created this game to begin with.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
This is kind of odd to me, he still has 4300 paying subscribers on patreon alone but there hasn't been any significant update in at least a year.

Developing this stuff can be pretty time intensive and we all got our own personal crap going on but if they are going to stop development entirely then the least they can do is suspend subscriptions and let people know. Taking time out for personal stuff is normal. :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes