Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
weird but after drpinkcake the most popular adult game developer is definitely icstor or nlt media
During the release of the 0.5 update of Milfy City, Icstor was making 60.000 per month. This is more than any Daz3d artist ever did with Daz Studio during that time. I'm not sure if DrPinkCake or NLT does a similar number these days, but considering that Icstor went on hiatus multiple times, if he had a similar output of both creators, he probably would have been making 100k per month easily.

And these days, neither DrPinkCake or NLT are the biggest adult VN creators around. The biggest still is DarkCookie with Summertime Saga.

Last edited:

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
This is inhuman How could he abandon us after waiting for years for next update
It was nice Knowing You guys, My fellow Waiters This is good bye It was quite the journey Lets meet again sometimes on some game called mafia

akimbozz

Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: ICSTOR - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD - Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
good one bro

Aug 11, 2020
During the release of the 0.5 update of Milfy City, Icstor was making 60.000 per month. This is more than any Daz3d artist ever did with Daz Studio during that time. I'm not sure if DrPinkCake or NLT does a similar number these days, but considering that Icstor went on hiatus multiple times, if he had a similar output of both creators, he probably would have been making 100k per month easily.

And these days, neither DrPinkCake or NLT are the biggest adult VN creators around. The biggest still is DarkCookie with Summertime Saga.
NLT makes about 140 000 dollars per month and Pinkcake around 110 000 (only from Patreon, not taking in account Steam and other platforms). I agree on what you say about ICstor. He'd be making between 100 and 150k dollars per month.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Icstor's days (more like years) are numbered.
How This A.I. Draws Anything You Describe [Dall-E 2]

Reactions: topgunffx

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Perhaps in the late of June we see someting like this in ICSTORE (in discord by Asbash): Due to the personal matters and affairs ICSTORE need to delay his new project Milfy mafia. He appreciates much his partons for their support and hopes for the futher cooperation in the future.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes