The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
i just wish mod here got balls to actually remove icstor from any thread just to stop him getting new gulibble fuck from supporting him, hell, if i were placed in moderator shoes, i will put him in wall of shame. fuck him
I already like you and you are right.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
i just wish mod here got balls to actually remove icstor from any thread just to stop him getting new gulibble fuck from supporting him, hell, if i were placed in moderator shoes, i will put him in wall of shame. fuck him
icstor has presented us with many great VN in the past. I guess something is terribly wrong with them. Let's hope they solve their issues and continue with their work. Their Patreon site says, It's on hold. So, I think the update will come in the future.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
I think it's trending because everyone keeps talking about this game??
I highly doubt the trending page is even attached to an algo and is probably hand placed. I don't recall a single game that I follow on that list moving from its position since I became a member

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
So what is going on with this game?. Some ppl say that it will be continued some say its not. I mean it is abandoned for years. I just wanna know what is going on xD

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes