Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And all the bullshit drama that comes along with it :LOL:

Y'all don't expect him to actually FINISH Milfy Mafia, do you?

I sure as hell don't. I waited two years for the crap Sara update, but always kept defending him here. Then he he went dark again and then the Patreon bullshit started up.

We have a better chance of being hit by lightning than to ever see a finished game by ICSTOR, and that's a fact.
Mafia stuff just sounds boring anyway. Not that I'll ever see it from this dev, but I'm done with Mafia type games for now. They were fun for a while I suppose. Milfy Mafia would just be young Giuseppe Lungodick running around sleeping with rival family wives...not to mention his own "family" members. :unsure: Hmm, well maybe it could be a little interesting. :BootyTime:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Probably more fun than playing the ACTUAL game :ROFLMAO:
I'll consider it THE game. Icstor developing content so there could be a thread for it! Icstor responsible for the visuals, the thread? It's story! More plot twists, more drama, more passion. Updates arrive daily and for sure as hell never delayed :cool:

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
the problem with games like the visit is they start off great, not doing much but you see it going somewhere. then one day you come on here to check and all of the sudden the dev is completely done with the game and this is the last update and it ends abruptly, and youre left sitting there asking yourself wtf just happened. nothing ends up happening in that game, it was a good premise with good characters and then it just ends. waste of time imo.
Idk about all that, you can do quite a bit except the 2 in the bar at the end.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Mafia stuff just sounds boring anyway. Not that I'll ever see it from this dev, but I'm done with Mafia type games for now. They were fun for a while I suppose. Milfy Mafia would just be young Giuseppe Lungodick running around sleeping with rival family wives...not to mention his own "family" members. :unsure: Hmm, well maybe it could be a little interesting. :BootyTime:
He probably saw that The Deluca Family was the most overrated game in history and thought it was time to join the genre so he could continue to produce nonexistent content to a mafia theme fanbase that doesn't care how many years they get screwed.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
im stupid i forgot that the lain mod has the incest patch lol
Just delete the patch.rpy file in the game folder and the relationships is reversed back to being "friends".

Other than that, I'm still looking for a way to change that into how I want but haven't found anything.

Reactions: Justfoinca

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Can't wait for this angry lesbian to get banged by her brother!
There was an angry Lesbian in Milfy City right next door to MC. It would have been great if MC could have fucked her and then had a 3 some with the Lesbian and her daughter. But the Dev got bored. So I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you. By the time the MC in this new game gets to the angry lesbian the dev will have gotten bored and moved on to another game.

Reactions: Shadows88
Nov 20, 2020
What are the names of all the characters, I seriously cannot remember at least half of them so if anyone could tell me? I will be eternally grateful

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What are the names of all the characters, I seriously cannot remember at least half of them so if anyone could tell me? I will be eternally grateful
Eternity is a long time. But this game will take longer to finish.

I'm sorry, I remember Mom, Caroline, Gremlin, Celia and Judy. I'd have to play again to remember and I'm not willing to do that.

Oh, yeah: What about Bob?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Why should Incstor do anything from now on? He's getting paid for doing nothing, just look at his Patreon page.
So I did and I'll say this

Currently ICSTOR has 3535 patrons, now it's surely going to go up since this happens at the start of every month. That said, this is the least amount of patrons ICSTOR's had since August of 2018, and it's been on a steady decline for the past 8 months, and I can't see it going back up

So, yes, he's still getting thousands of dollars a month, but it's a well that's undoubtedly drying up

1651461110022.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Currently ICSTOR has 3535 patrons
I almost fixed it to 4500 because, of course it was last month a couple days ago. It was 4500+ then. It started from 4000 last month and climbed up to 4500 untill the end of month. So now its 3500. If the trend continues it will be 4000 at the end of month. Nice bleed.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes