jickli54

Aug 24, 2020
patreon provides shelter for these liar authors, deletes factual comments that criticize authors without any consequences, it's really a good deal

Reactions: voltairepop

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
patreon provides shelter for these liar authors, deletes factual comments that criticize authors without any consequences, it's really a good deal
Exactly. The problem is Patreon hasn't figured out those liars are not Patreon's customers. Their customers are the supporters. That one rule of posting once a month doesn't work. It might be great for other things such as a musical group. But just posting isn't enough in the gaming world. There needs to be UPDATES to justify the money supporters are sending in.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
So I did and I'll say this

Currently ICSTOR has 3535 patrons, now it's surely going to go up since this happens at the start of every month. That said, this is the least amount of patrons ICSTOR's had since August of 2018, and it's been on a steady decline for the past 8 months, and I can't see it going back up

So, yes, he's still getting thousands of dollars a month, but it's a well that's undoubtedly drying up

View attachment 1788219
I’m so happy.

Reactions: Mad Sama and HalGLC

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I almost fixed it to 4500 because, of course it was last month a couple days ago. It was 4500+ then. It started from 4000 last month and climbed up to 4500 untill the end of month. So now its 3500. If the trend continues it will be 4000 at the end of month. Nice bleed.
Feb 12
This mf lost 1500+ patreon in less than a 3 month! :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Star Burns

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021

Currently ICSTOR has 3535 patrons, now it's surely going to go up since this happens at the start of every month. That said, this is the least amount of patrons ICSTOR's had since August of 2018, and it's been on a steady decline for the past 8 months, and I can't see it going back up

So, yes, he's still getting thousands of dollars a month, but it's a well that's undoubtedly drying up

View attachment 1788219
jesus christ.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
He probably saw that The Deluca Family was the most overrated game in history and thought it was time to join the genre so he could continue to produce nonexistent content to a mafia theme fanbase that doesn't care how many years they get screwed.
.... I think it's quite good so far for a one person developed game. Not fleshed out and the fact the developer speaks English as a 2nd language shows up a lot in the story but it's a relatively novel set up having the side game in the game. It will never be completed but then again what percentage of games here are?

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
.... I think it's quite good so far for a one person developed game. Not fleshed out and the fact the developer speaks English as a 2nd language shows up a lot in the story but it's a relatively novel set up having the side game in the game. It will never be completed but then again what percentage of games here are?
Facts, and the ammount of games that get abandoned are not even half the development route.

Reactions: voltairepop

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020

View attachment 1788219
does he need more ? i think that by the time patreon stops providing him with any substantial income he can just retire. i think a good number of his patreons even forgot they subscribed

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Is there anyone remaking this game or something? I mean, if Bad Bobby saga has 5 remakes from others devs in the making, this should have someone trying to remake it to finish it, right?

Reactions: evil1321
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes