MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Red flags within a minute of starting the game:
1. Game dev inserts himself to tell you about the game
2. Game dev is excited because the game has animations
3. Therapist goes through a therapy session, THEN asks patient to confirm his details.

Not off to a good start...

[EDIT]
MC: Hey mom, I gotta run to school otherwise Im gonna be late, no time to talk!
Mom: YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT AN INCESTUOUS KISS!

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Is there anyone remaking this game or something? I mean, if Bad Bobby saga has 5 remakes from others devs in the making, this should have someone trying to remake it to finish it, right?
This game is too cursed for that, better let it rest and be forgotten. But I still remember the constant shill threads on 4chan and how the OP for /weg/ was a mega simp for icstor (or it was himself who knows lol)

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Over 3700 patrons pay him monthly, people have too much money to spare? If they go and help new projects we have many better games... this is sad

Aug 11, 2020
3. Therapist goes through a therapy session, THEN asks patient to confirm his details.

[EDIT]
It's an incest story, what did you expect? Sensible writing?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

[EDIT]
yep, this game didn't age very well. This is actually a good thing as it proves how much (most of) the devs have improved during all this time.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A lot of developers have improved, some have caught upto Icstor and a couple have arguably surpassed him with story and renders.

it doesn’t change the fact that he still registers strong responses. Take a look at the number of reviews and increasing pages of this thread here.:unsure::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: evil1321 and darlic

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
It is good game without ending, and no new projects... Dev is alive? Why patreon don't stop it when dev didn't write anyting for one year...

Seventy6ers

Apr 11, 2020
I sincerely hope that sometime in the near future some quality youtube content-creator like will do a “deep dive” based on ICSTOR’s “groundbreaking business model” for AVN’s in the age of Patreon

Reactions: botc76
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes