Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Lol, some are thinking that he has to compete? He earns money by staying silent and doing nothing. What an comfortable situation for him.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is the game worth playing even if it's abandoned?
Default answer is yes. Only you know your own preferences the meantime. "Worth" is something of a comparison. But if you ever liked previous Icstor titles, then yes. If your standards were set by titles released in this last 2 years, than perhaps no. If the screenshots are of the quality you are okay with then yes, it is still good then.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
Next update will be in the summer late June/July, probably August knowing our luck with this author. Apparently Patreon is cracking down on questionable content and the author's switch to Subscribe Star has delayed his project, that combined with a rumor that the author had a bout of depression in the winter explains the radio silence and long wait.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Next update will be in the summer late June/July, probably August knowing our luck with this author. Apparently Patreon is cracking down on questionable content and the author's switch to Subscribe Star has delayed his project, that combined with a rumor that the author had a bout of depression in the winter explains the radio silence and long wait.
Why don't we fill a hat with all the excuses ICSTOR has given over the last 3 years, and have his remaining supporters each pick one to believe while they spend eternity saying the next update is a few months away.

Reactions: exsergal

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi Shitstor!

How's Milfy Universe coming along?

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Shitstor!

How's Milfy Universe coming along?
I'm only mentioning what I've read online, and yeah his patrons should withdraw support if the author isn't going to do his work, and tell him why they're leaving when they unsubscribe. None of us here are patrons anyway, its weird he has such a patient subscriber base, yet the parasites on here getting shit for free are complaining. lol

• Angry
Reactions: Plake

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm only mentioning what I've read online, and yeah his patrons should withdraw support if the author isn't going to do his work, and tell him why they're leaving when they unsubscribe. None of us here are patrons anyway, its weird he has such a patient subscriber base, yet the parasites on here getting shit for free are complaining. lol
Check the year on the post you are quoting, as well as the game he says he is releasing. Oh, wait, it wasn't him, it was AssBasher that did all the talking...

Add to that the fact he (well, again, not-him) hasn't promised his Patrons they are getting said game (it's only for SS), and you get a douche no one trusts to release anything except you and some really gullible patrons.

I just make sure misleading information, like him releasing an update as in your post, gets properly called out as the wishful thinking it is.

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
Check the year on the post you are quoting, as well as the game he says he is releasing. Oh, wait, it wasn't him, it was AssBasher that did all the talking...

Add to that the fact he (well, again, not-him) hasn't promised his Patrons they are getting said game (it's only for SS), and you get a douche no one trusts to release anything except you and some really gullible patrons.

I just make sure misleading information, like him releasing an update as in your post, gets properly called out as the wishful thinking it is.
So the game needs a new developer like how Big Brother has a spin off and revised versions now. Could ICSTOR sue if someone finished his game for him and posted it? I don't know man, there were a few games that received updates after it seemed they were abandoned. It seems weird to abandon something that far in to development. Plenty of 0.001 games that get ditched after the first post.

Last edited:

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
So the game needs a new developer like how Big Brother has a spin off and revised versions now. Could ICSTOR sue if someone finished his game for him and posted it? I don't know man, there were a few games that received updates after it seemed they were abandoned. It seems weird to abandon something that far in to development. Plenty of 0.001 games that get ditched after the first post.
Hello everyone,

Well, I don't think this should be a problem. At least morally ICSTOR found guilty of fraud. Because the paying Patreons have supported him so that one day they will hold a finished product in their hands. And so the sense or nonsense of the Patreon system arises! Unfortunately, this behavior is not unique. Either the updates are getting smaller and smaller; but bigger announced; or the distances longer! By that I don't mean the programmers who currently have completely different worries because their countries are at war. But there are no guarantees that you'll ever see anything for your support. And I also don't understand the many Patreons who continue to support although they don't get anything for it, must either have too much money or have lost track....if you would simply stop supporting when the programmer stopped delivering, it could be that a rethinking takes place again and morale improves. But as long as you don't pay for anything, the mutivations to continue working should be zero....it's working....:)

sorry for bad english, is google-translate...

Have a nice day
Helmut

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
well based on our knowledge of ICSTOR i think he will asked lot of money form any one who want to finished the game or a portion of the income that the new dev will gets, so based on that i think there will be no new update for MC unfortunately.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
He holds very little rights to his own product. Most hobby developers do not know the first thing about protecting their projects and can't afford the legal jargon to do so. He released his product to patrons without an end user liscense agreement, giving them full authority to do with what they receive what they will.

without proper terms and conditions or end user liscense agreements, he's essentially made open source software.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes