Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Little offtopic, do you guys know how to create the crowd in daz3d just like in Milfy City? I mean those black shadows just with poses?

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
Love this game, when next update?
Lol read the most recent comments on the prior page, the game currently has a fraudulent developer sitting on ass while getting money from passive patrons. Apparently suggesting there might be an update is blasphemy to some on this thread. A new developer could make there own version and could force ICTOR to start working if he bleeds subscribers. Personally I think this is why the monthly donation system doesn't really work and I would rather just pay a one time fee for a completed product like you would for steam game or DLC for example.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Meanwhile I only look in here sporadically. And what do I see there? Promise, promise, promise, in the past. But nothing has happened again for ages. This isn't the first time this has happened. I prophesied it. Now he started something else. I'll take any bet, it's going to be like that again. Typically ICSTOR. Actually a gifted and talented developer, but who never finishes anything. A never-ending story.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I will try again to get an answer, does anyone know how to create in daz3d those black characters that correspond to the crowd of people in milfy city?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes