wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Ahh the mafia one...
Mafia must have got him lol for not completing his game and scamming godfathers money.
Yeah ICSTOR saw that Hopesgaming's game Deluca Family was the most milked, overrated game on this website with a docile and eager audience and thought he needed in on that Mafia fanbase. One update a year that adds more missions that do nothing but give you money that does nothing cuz you don't need to buy anything is all you need to keep that fanbase happy... yet somehow that game has more reviews than this game at over 400. Truly incredible

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
There are three, maybe four, devs that are working on Bad Bobby Saga remakes. I’m really surprised at least one Dev isn’t doing that with Milfy City.
hey,

hmmm, I don't see it that Bad Bobby Saga will ever be finished....it's also a tragedy in principle, because the beginning was actually good. At Milfy City; which is actually already very extensive; I therefore see it with little chance that it will be finished because not many DEV's are able (or didn't want to until now) to finish such high-quality games. Because no matter what you think about ICSTOR.....he can program...:)

Reactions: sirsir_sir

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This thread is so fucking funny man, I love you guys.
The Funniest Thing is All the pledgers throwing money down the drain since 2 years. Do they really think they're gonna get Milfy's City updates after all the recent fiascos ? I'm not even talking about the supposedly New Game that's yet to come... Yeah, Truly Funny. The pledgers are the one to blame.

If people really want things to move, just stop giving him money. I bet anything you want that the update will drop soon after. ICSTOR doesn't have any work ethic and still take pplz money without anything in exchange. I said this once in this thread and I'll repeat myself : he should just sell his copyrights to a promising Dev and quit. No matter how much pplz whines here, nothing will change. It's not as if ICSTOR comes here to read what we're writing. The only concrete thing that's going to work is to hit his Wallet...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Was looking at the last patreon post to have a laugh, and it was funny until I remembered that in the last update we were supposed to fuck Violet and Celia again, and now Im supermad:)

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
I find it hard to believe ICSTOR is the only one making money. There may be someone in F95 who also got paid by ISCTOR to keep this thread from being tagged "ABANDONED" for so long. And evidently patreon must fall in love every time a developer knocks the wallets of customers dry.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
why the game is abondanded
Because ICSTOR calculated that he could earn 1000s of dollars a month producing an AVN or earn 1000s of dollars not producing an AVN and chose the latter

The shitty part of my personality gets it, afterall, who doesn't like free money? but I like to believe that my Lawful/Good nature would win out if I were in his position

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
The Funniest Thing is All the pledgers throwing money down the drain since 2 years. Do they really think they're gonna get Milfy's City updates after all the recent fiascos ? I'm not even talking about the supposedly New Game that's yet to come... Yeah, Truly Funny. The pledgers are the one to blame.

If people really want things to move, just stop giving him money. I bet anything you want that the update will drop soon after. ICSTOR doesn't have any work ethic and still take pplz money without anything in exchange. I said this once in this thread and I'll repeat myself : he should just sell his copyrights to a promising Dev and quit. No matter how much pplz whines here, nothing will change. It's not as if ICSTOR comes here to read what we're writing. The only concrete thing that's going to work is to hit his Wallet...
I mean your not wrong, it happened with dual Family

Reactions: Kakato

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
It's really sad to see this game Abandoned.

Back in 2017 or 2018 this was the first ever adult game I played. Somehow I download it from a Torrent site.

Until now, I played a lot of game.

But it will still be remembered.

I wish, it will be reopened again.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes