Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not even sure if he ever finished a game ever since he moved on from RPGM engine...
He never truelly finished his rpgmaker titles to begin with. It only seems like that if you played them after those games were done. If you were following them from the beginning of their development, you'd know that much more were promised every time. Milf's Villa is probably the most atrocious case in this regard. That one died in it's infancy. The ending scenery of it? Pure cover up. There is a reason why he was starting Milfy City with apologies and promises that what have happened with Villa will never happen again. He was right.. it got much worse :sneaky:

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
He never truelly finished his rpgmaker titles to begin with. It only seems like that if you played them after those games were done. If you were following them from the beginning of their development, you'd know that much more were promised every time. Milf's Villa is probably the most atrocious case in this regard. That one died in it's infancy. The ending scenery of it? Pure cover up. There is a reason why he was starting Milfy City with apologies and promises that what have happened with Villa will never happen again. He was right.. it got much worse :sneaky:
Hiho,

but that doesn't explain why so many people still support him and give him the feeling "everything done right". Because if the support were taken away from him, he would have to reconsider his approach, i.e. either correct it or live with not getting anything anymore. Apart from the fact that such people damage all Patreons, because the reputation goes into the basement. And everyone who is in their right mind thinks twice whether they should support a Patreon or simply wait until it is available on STEAM for 20-30.00 €....:)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
We're the ones who a need a rest from you, pal.
Dont be so hard hearted, pal.

Let me tell something...
I played a game [probably you played too].
Name: Family Matters.

Was abandoned after chapter 7/8. Also made a remake, that was abandoned too.

With a surprise, Dev came back after may be more that 2 years.
Just a few days ago I played Chapter-10.

So, chillax, pal.
It’s a great game.
None can predict futute.
Bcoz no one knows.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
In the end the Abandoned tag popped up, I figured that would happen, too much disinterest in the game and too much interest in money. The Dev should thank those who still hang on to his wallet and occasionally put a bill in it, but his behavior has shown itself to be not at all serious, if you have no passion for what you do, if for some of you it is just a way to be able to have an income, then it is better that just do something else. When money replaces passion, it is the donors who lose out. A mass dropout on their part would be the best thing to do. Too bad, a great game.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes