ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
People who call him out on his bullshit keep getting banned from his discord so there's that
That doesn't mean it is actually ICSTOR. I know there is a rumor that ICSTOR was actually a female and she passed away a few years ago. That Her boyfriend was keeping everything running to he could receive the money. As I said it is just a rumor. But it sure makes you wonder.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That doesn't mean it is actually ICSTOR. I know there is a rumor that ICSTOR was actually a female and she passed away a few years ago. That Her boyfriend was keeping everything running to he could receive the money. As I said it is just a rumor. But it sure makes you wonder.
If that's true then, while it's disgusting, it literally changes nothing. The game still is not being worked on and anyone still pledging in the belief the game will eventually be finished is being conned (or conning themselves at this point)

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
This is not really a rumor, the aliens took her to their ship and took her to Nibiru, where they will put experiments on her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If that's true then, while it's disgusting, it literally changes nothing. The game still is not being worked on and anyone still pledging in the belief the game will eventually be finished is being conned (or conning themselves at this point)
I agree. It just blows me away that anyone at this point is still supporting this game or dev. Heck as may dev's out there that are pulling crap like this one is, I don't understand why anyone would support a game dev now days.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Are people still reporting him on Patreon ? Even if that platform only cares about money, i'd believe they wouldn't let someone stay silent for half a year without any repercussion.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Are people still reporting him on Patreon ? Even if that platform only cares about money, i'd believe they wouldn't let someone stay silent for half a year without any repercussion.
They've already put him through the wringer. As long as the current version on offer doesn't violate their content guidelines and they're not getting any grief from the payment processors, they don't give a shit. They're very clear that you're not purchasing a product, you're "supporting a creator". Each and every patron is free to stop their support at any time if they're not happy with the output of said creator.

Crap like this is exactly why they keep to a monthly model rather than a production schedule ala Kickstarter or Indiegogo, because it gives them cover from suckers who throw $1000+ in one big chunk at a flimsy campaign and then complain when they don't get their laser razor or smartphone bracelet.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is not really a rumor, the aliens took her to their ship and took her to Nibiru, where they will put experiments on her.
Maybe the aliens will take over the game and keep updating it. Might make for some interesting new (hybrid) characters and storylines. :)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1839109

The "kindest" person in the school.
Yeah, sure:poop::LUL:
Yes She, the swimmer, Sara's friend and Judy didn't get enough content in the game. There is so much left out of this game. The Neighbors, The Aunts, The Twins, all needed more content. Not to mention Linda's story wasn't even close to being finished. Then there is Bob there is a bunch of questions about Bob. Not to mention Celia's story wasn't really done it was sort of left hanging. This is one of those games that could have gone on and on and on. Just raking the money in for the dev.

Reactions: JiiEf
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes