Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
I used to do the patreon for this but after the feed back started to tapper off I wrote this off cause others were alittle more active with their community.
After everything that Patreon has pulled I'm NEVER donating via Patreon the fact they get ANY cut is reason enough to never do it.

Mar 24, 2022
I'm going through a run of this game right now for the first time in a while. Doing my Caroline run, along with Sara. I just got to the end of Sara's content before the 2.5 year wait and the 15 minutes of content we got almost a year ago.

It's a crap reminder while playing this nothing will ever see the light of an ending. At least we got some sort of route closure with Caroline, but the rest, very sad. Could've been one of the best VNs ever if ICSTOR managed to keep his shit together.

Mar 24, 2022
I'm still in the mindset that the .71b update didn't feel right. The writing seemed a bit off. I know there was speculation that maybe ICSTOR's girlfriend or someone did and that he was actually dead or whatever and she was collecting his money and all that kinda shit, but I mean, how much fucking drama can follow one developer around?

Yes there are games that have surpassed this over the years, and since this was my first VN and Caroline my first girl, I have some oddball screwy misguided loyalty to the dude even though I never pledged him.

Makes me think I'm just as fucked up as he is. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm still in the mindset that the .71b update didn't feel right. The writing seemed a bit off. I know there was speculation that maybe ICSTOR's girlfriend or someone did and that he was actually dead or whatever and she was collecting his money and all that kinda shit, but I mean, how much fucking drama can follow one developer around?

Yes there are games that have surpassed this over the years, and since this was my first VN and Caroline my first girl, I have some oddball screwy misguided loyalty to the dude even though I never pledged him.

Makes me think I'm just as fucked up as he is. :ROFLMAO:
If memory serves, the only items ICSTOR was responsible for in Milfy City over the last few updates was the basic story and the renders; once he was done with those he sent them off to his team to compose dialogue and code the actual game. It's possible he had to find someone new on short notice to do the dialogue for .71b since it was infamously rushed to satisfy the outcry over his first Abandoned tag, or maybe he tried to do it again by himself and just didn't give a shit. It really speaks to just how low the bar was for him to successfully complete this game and he still fucked it up.

I'm of the belief that his issues stem more from depression, dissatisfaction, and perfectionism rather than laziness or any of the various conspiracy theories involving dead devs, money laundering, or organized crime. Anyone who's had to work on a large creation (like my fucking thesis fuck that) has fallen into this trap at some point:

1. Sit down to work on thing.
2. Work on thing for a while.
3. Realize everything you did sucks.
4. Panic over number of remaining things to do and your current state of suckitude.
5. Hate-delete most of what you did and go play vidya games/surf the web/jerk off to calm down and regroup.
6. Repeat.

At some point the mere stress of even sitting down to work becomes overwhelming because you know you're in for 8 hours of pain where nothing gets done. You cut back on your hours and work on other things to keep your focus. You set ambitious deadlines for yourself as motivation, not realizing that missing them will cause even more stress. You find yourself coming up with excuses to anyone who'll listen.

It sucks, and a small part of me feels for him.

And it still doesn't excuse him for shit! All he had to do to was farm out the renders and he'd have achieved the dream of counting his money while everyone else did all the actual work. He could be making double what he is now and been running a full-on adult game studio pumping out multiple games at once, like NLT or MrDots. But that's the bed he's made, so we instead get to have our jollies instead laughing at his simp patrons and lamenting the game that could have been.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
No ICSTOR had a Lambo and wanted a Ferrari, thats why he threw the last update quickly, for that sweet sweet money. Delete this entire thread and all his links to patreon already ffs

Mar 24, 2022
If memory serves, the only items ICSTOR was responsible for in Milfy City over the last few updates was the basic story and the renders; once he was done with those he sent them off to his team to compose dialogue and code the actual game. It's possible he had to find someone new on short notice to do the dialogue for .71b since it was infamously rushed to satisfy the outcry over his first Abandoned tag, or maybe he tried to do it again by himself and just didn't give a shit. It really speaks to just how low the bar was for him to successfully complete this game and he still fucked it up.

I'm of the belief that his issues stem more from depression, dissatisfaction, and perfectionism rather than laziness or any of the various conspiracy theories involving dead devs, money laundering, or organized crime. Anyone who's had to work on a large creation (like my fucking thesis fuck that) has fallen into this trap at some point:

1. Sit down to work on thing.
2. Work on thing for a while.
3. Realize everything you did sucks.
4. Panic over number of remaining things to do and your current state of suckitude.
5. Hate-delete most of what you did and go play vidya games/surf the web/jerk off to calm down and regroup.
6. Repeat.

At some point the mere stress of even sitting down to work becomes overwhelming because you know you're in for 8 hours of pain where nothing gets done. You cut back on your hours and work on other things to keep your focus. You set ambitious deadlines for yourself as motivation, not realizing that missing them will cause even more stress. You find yourself coming up with excuses to anyone who'll listen.

It sucks, and a small part of me feels for him.

And it still doesn't excuse him for shit! All he had to do to was farm out the renders and he'd have achieved the dream of counting his money while everyone else did all the actual work. He could be making double what he is now and been running a full-on adult game studio pumping out multiple games at once, like NLT or MrDots. But that's the bed he's made, so we instead get to have our jollies instead laughing at his simp patrons and lamenting the game that could have been.
I mean, other devs, DPC for one, seems like he hasn't really slowed down in dev for BaD. NLT is a fucking machine. I think TGO is already 1/3 done almost. It's insane. ICSTOR has never actually finished a game right? Now he's working on Milfy Mafia and that will eventually get sent to purgatory too.

There's been a lot of shit about tis guy for a long time, and whether he's brought it on himself or not, I think he's made more enemies than friends over the last couple of years, minus those who blindly drink his blend of Jim Jones Kool-Aid. For a long time I defended the guy tooth and nail here, until last July's update came out, then I was like "nope, never again."

We've seen, for years now, the Preview Pics from the main post in this thread that he's had shit done for a long time; Judy, Celia, Caroline, all of them, so the work was partly done.

If he has legit mental problems I can sympathize, since I do too and have been in and out of psych wards for years now. But the only thing his failed promises of delivery and promising not to go radio dark again, and then doing so, has only made a list of enemies and critics for him 100 miles long. Pretty damn sad overall.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm going through a run of this game right now for the first time in a while. Doing my Caroline run, along with Sara. I just got to the end of Sara's content before the 2.5 year wait and the 15 minutes of content we got almost a year ago.

It's a crap reminder while playing this nothing will ever see the light of an ending. At least we got some sort of route closure with Caroline, but the rest, very sad. Could've been one of the best VNs ever if ICSTOR managed to keep his shit together.
Yes I agree we sort of got closure on Caroline. Now I adore Caroline but honestly she wasn't one of the Main characters of the game. The 2 main female characters of the game were Celia and Linda. Celia's story was close to being finished but it wasn't. Linda's story wasn't even close cause to finish her story Bob's story and Judy's story needed to be looked into.

Mar 24, 2022
Yes I agree we sort of got closure on Caroline. Now I adore Caroline but honestly she wasn't one of the Main characters of the game. The 2 main female characters of the game were Celia and Linda. Celia's story was close to being finished but it wasn't. Linda's story wasn't even close cause to finish her story Bob's story and Judy's story needed to be looked into.
I figured Bob was going to live under a bridge at some point since his business tanked because of the twins, Linda threw him out because of the MC, and he was like a troll hanging out under a bridge.

Judy's route would've been very interesting to see. I didn't like her much, but she seemed like the glue that held the Linda and Celia routes together, no matter how subtly.

Celia was the main reason the MC did what he did with any or all of the other girls. Yeah he eventually got her to give it up in the end, he broke her, and she texted him afterwards. I would've loved to have seen where that went. There are preview pics of Gustav coming in and seeing Celia on the MC's lap. I would've loved to have seen that scene.

Sara was going all Glenn Close Fatal Attraction on Lily. I mean, ICSTOR already killed off Charles, who is to say that Sara wouldn't have attacked Lily at school? So many unanswered questions.

Linda's route was pretty good and I for one really wanted to see what happened if you didn't hide her under the blanket when poor old Bob walked in the room.

And mostly I wanted to see what would happen with Caroline's pregnancy? Since Charles was whacked, would they have moved into his place? Definitely not, but there was a FOR SALE on his lot, so that had to mean something in the story, right?

We'll never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcaldw

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I figured Bob was going to live under a bridge at some point since his business tanked because of the twins, Linda threw him out because of the MC, and he was like a troll hanging out under a bridge.

Judy's route would've been very interesting to see. I didn't like her much, but she seemed like the glue that held the Linda and Celia routes together, no matter how subtly.

Celia was the main reason the MC did what he did with any or all of the other girls. Yeah he eventually got her to give it up in the end, he broke her, and she texted him afterwards. I would've loved to have seen where that went. There are preview pics of Gustav coming in and seeing Celia on the MC's lap. I would've loved to have seen that scene.

Sara was going all Glenn Close Fatal Attraction on Lily. I mean, ICSTOR already killed off Charles, who is to say that Sara wouldn't have attacked Lily at school? So many unanswered questions.

Linda's route was pretty good and I for one really wanted to see what happened if you didn't hide her under the blanket when poor old Bob walked in the room.

And mostly I wanted to see what would happen with Caroline's pregnancy? Since Charles was whacked, would they have moved into his place? Definitely not, but there was a FOR SALE on his lot, so that had to mean something in the story, right?

We'll never know.
My take on Bob is a bit different. If you found his secret room. That leads you to think he may want to become a Cuck. Like you I wanted to see what would happen after he saw Linda and MC together. I think once the shock wore off he would be happy to serve the two of them and move MC into the master bedroom while he takes MC's old room.

Now see I Liked Judy. I think Judy probably had a hand into all of routes to include Caroline's. Remember Caroline had to get help after she finally left her ex-boyfriend. I bet it was Judy that she went to.

Sara may need to go see Judy about that jealousy bug that has gotten hold of her. ( but I never liked Sara. I know she is suppose to be 18 but sorry to me she is lucky to pull off a 14 year old).

Like you I would have liked to have seen more of the Celia route to finish it off. Maybe he walking up to MC during school and french kissing him in front of everyone. After all she did Embarrass MC in front of the whole school.

I really would have liked to have seen more of the Neighbors. Would loved for MC to do a number on that man hating Lesbian bitch.

Last edited:

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
WHAT THE FUCK do you imagine that means. F95 is a pirate site that provides FREE links to games that would otherwise be locked behind Patreon tiers (which is fine, creators need to be paid)

Milfy City is top on various F95 lists because people won't stop viewing, liking, commenting or posting in the thread. The comment I'm quoting is part of the problem; as is mine but I don't care since I post here for the lulz
so it's impossible to make abandoned games have a multiplier that reduces its ranking? Ok buddy

• Angry
Reactions: Mad V

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I mean, other devs, DPC for one, seems like he hasn't really slowed down in dev for BaD. NLT is a fucking machine. I think TGO is already 1/3 done almost. It's insane. ICSTOR has never actually finished a game right? Now he's working on Milfy Mafia and that will eventually get sent to purgatory too.

There's been a lot of shit about tis guy for a long time, and whether he's brought it on himself or not, I think he's made more enemies than friends over the last couple of years, minus those who blindly drink his blend of Jim Jones Kool-Aid. For a long time I defended the guy tooth and nail here, until last July's update came out, then I was like "nope, never again."

We've seen, for years now, the Preview Pics from the main post in this thread that he's had shit done for a long time; Judy, Celia, Caroline, all of them, so the work was partly done.

If he has legit mental problems I can sympathize, since I do too and have been in and out of psych wards for years now. But the only thing his failed promises of delivery and promising not to go radio dark again, and then doing so, has only made a list of enemies and critics for him 100 miles long. Pretty damn sad overall.
His pattern of leaving games unfinished is exactly why I think he suffers from the issues I mentioned and why he's mentioned several times that any future games he develops will have a set episodic length from the outset. He seems to get tired of the characters and setting of a given game after 4 or 5 updates and wants to move onto something new, like he suffers from artistic boredom. I think Milfy City finally trapped him because it was such a smash hit. It's easy to drop something when it's just a little side hustle making you a few hundred a month; it's much harder when it's making top neurosurgeon-level money and it's your entire livelihood.

He was forced to stick with Milfy City past its expiration date, and now he hates the game so much that even finishing an update with the material that's already done is too much for him. He wants to move onto a new project but also doesn't want to lose his existing subscriber base who'd be pissed he left the big one unfinished, so he spins complicated excuses in an attempt to have his cake and eat it. It's insane, but I think he'd actually prefer having a smaller Patreon base with lower expectations since it means he can go back to dropping projects at a whim without pissing so many people off. The dropping subscriber numbers and monthly income don't bug him because it relieves the pressure.

What he doesn't realize is that the enemies and critics you mentioned don't go away. He's gonna have a mountain of salt waiting for him if/when he comes back with Milfy Whatever.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes